RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
What a great update. One real quest : talk to Michelle at the park. Go to park, NO Michelle... Nice

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
What a great update. One real quest : talk to Michelle at the park. Go to park, NO Michelle... Nice
I was confused too. She isn't actually in the "park". She's in the other park where the basketball nets are (IDK man, I just checked everywhere, found her eventually)

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
The game swaps between the little park in the main square and the park park north of it when talking about the park. Michelle is at the former for this bit. I actually got confused the first time I was told to go to a park and went to the court park before finding the lady that gives you directions.

Anyways, interesting game thus far. The wishing chode is suspicious as fuck but the cast we got is already pretty fun. Really like that the non-nerdy sister isn't a huge bitch to the MC.

XenForo

May 30, 2017
Anybody got a save from the end of the last update? Not sure I want to replay the entire thing if it's jsut a little update...

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
I was confused too. She isn't actually in the "park". She's in the other park where the basketball nets are (IDK man, I just checked everywhere, found her eventually)
Thanks, I wasn't really trying to wonder around everywhere just for that one last thing.
Anybody got a save from the end of the last update? Not sure I want to replay the entire thing if it's jsut a little update...
Full save file after the breakfast convo, before finding Michelle at the "park"

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Why? He wasn't short.
Due to a combination of french units of measure being different whilst retaining the same name, his tendency to utilize taller than average bodyguards, and good old fashioned propaganda Napoleon was depicted as being short and that's something that stuck.

Reactions: B2B2

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
Guys, the game don't open, only shows a black screen with a white box and a dead face...

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes