RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
What a shit update lmao a guy working on it for over a year without any sort of content which alone is very quite impressive if you ask me.

I wouldn't even be mad if this project gets abandoned, unlike all those other projects this one never had any content to begin with.
it would have stood a chance if the og artist hadnt left and the dev abandoned that other boring game to fully focus on this one. This new artist is great at coloring however they lack the unique style it originally had.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
it would have stood a chance if the og artist hadnt left and the dev abandoned that other boring game to fully focus on this one. This new artist is great at coloring however they lack the unique style it originally had.
They have other games?

enuig

Oct 29, 2017
The art is pretty good and the characters have a nice vibe to them. I think I'll check back the game out in a decade or so, when it has a few more minutes of content.

piechank123

Sep 7, 2022
This is why breadman is making bank, each update has good content in it with proper writing. Meanwhile every other similar dev is just milking the game and not adding sex scenes to a game about sex.
I gladly pay Breadman $20/month with no hesitation. That dude is talented.

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
I don't find Michelle in the park even after I talked to the father: what can I do? And how can I know if in the game is morning, night, ecc...?

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
This game is impossible. There is zero guidance! WTF am I supposed to be doing? The one sister is nowhere to be found and I can't do anything until I talk to her. WTF
Nothing worse than replying to your own post. I paid the guy for the perfume but it doesn't show in my inventory and most of my money is gone and the sister is nowhere to be found. Again I must say WTF??

Darkith

Sep 6, 2020
just found out where she went, she went home. click her door at home
Search Tag: Miley
Fuck, you're right, there's no green circle on her door (the left one) but we can still enter. Thank you!!!
Edit : After you meet her at the Mall and buy the perfume...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes