RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
If you go to the subscribestar link in OP, you'll see the developer is keeping their members updated regularly. If people are actually worried - spend $1 or $3 to find out more. For information so people can chill a bit. First of all, it's not even 3 months since the last update.

v0.2 took 5 months
v0.3 took 4 months

If that follows, it wouldn't be highly improbable that mid-November to end of December is a decent approximation for the next update. Even then, there are thousands of other games to play - worrying about games and when they are going to update is much ado about nothing.
I'm Sorry :eek: We all have trauma from abandoned projects and quiet devs that we assume the worst :confused:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm Sorry :eek: We all have trauma from abandoned projects and quiet devs that we assume the worst :confused:
if people "have trauma from abandoned projects" - perhaps people are placing too much importance on these projects, worrying about when the next update is or if something will be finished.

Your signature image could easily apply to situations where people enter a thread of an unfinished game (and/or a game with long update periods) and then get upset enough to fret about "when update?"

Reactions: AdurnaNagra

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
if people "have trauma from abandoned projects" - perhaps people are placing too much importance on these projects, worrying about when the next update is or if something will be finished.

Your signature image could easily apply to situations where people enter a thread of an unfinished game (and/or a game with long update periods) and then get upset enough to fret about "when update?"
Lmao tell that to the people on ICSTOR or Summertime Saga threads :ROFLMAO:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Lmao tell that to the people on ICSTOR or Summertime Saga threads :ROFLMAO:
That's off-topic - but didn't ICSTOR have an update come out recently? As for Summertime Saga - I do. There are 15,587 games listed on this site. If a person played a new game every single day - it would take 42 years to play them all. There's a shitton of content available. Even if only 1 in 10 are worthwhile - that's still over 4 years of playing if one a day. At the end of those 4 years, people could go back and play them again with all the updates (or play any of the thousands of new games released in those 4 years). And then repeat the cycle. To worry about a handful of games and "when update?" is definitely the problem of the people and not the developers.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MilfBusters-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
i've played some rpgm games and I enjoy a lot of them but good lord this is sandbox hell if it had an image definition. trying to walk around a massive map looking for this that is never explained and a quest of literally just following your sister around the massive map. instantly turned that shit off.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I thought I'd seen it all when it comes to milking players, but this game is next level rude, they literally added FIVE images after 5 months, what a joke :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
question: why the game.exe is sending TCP packets over my network connection? well at least tried...

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes