Kane558

Jul 29, 2017
To all those that want to skip the grind,
Open up cheat engine, find whatever value you want then use x*2+1 for cheat engine where x is your value in game
For example:
if gold is 10 then you should search for 10*2+1 which is 21
if your XP is 100 you should search for 100*2+1 which 201
This is works not only for this game but for every other RPGM game too
Also variable type is 4 Bytes.
you can edit with this even faster and easily

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ah i remember playing this before... weird game tbh think i just wait for someone to make a full save thing for it this time tho lol

U

User_305918

I don't know where to go next. Can't get the horse, I have the lava orb, I have the dog, and at the Nuko's tower.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I don't know where to go next. Can't get the horse, I have the lava orb, I have the dog, and at the Nuko's tower.
I think you are mistaking the lava crystal with the lava orb.
With the lava crystal you need to go to that town in the deep forest.
There is a cave to the west of the town.
In that cave are 2 snowballs blocking your way.
Diagonally below the snowballs is something looking like a stone tablet / door.

Interact with that stone tablet and you will place the lava crystal in it.
This will result in the snowballs melting and therefore opening up the way.
Now you can get to the other side of the cave and exist there.

U

User_305918

Thanks. I was thinking I might have to go that cave near Deep Forest. But what about the horse?

Thingal

Nov 23, 2017
I can't do it. I thought I could handle the bad english, but it's horrible. I thought there'd be some content to make up for it, but it's soooo grindy to get to. Not my cup of tea, unfortunately.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Thanks. I was thinking I might have to go that cave near Deep Forest. But what about the horse?
The horse will come later.
When you have the key for the stone(?) or metal(?) doors (whatever material those doors are made of) you can go into that prison in that one city.
There you can obtain the item for the horse and one of the orbs.

Also in case you have the key for the wooden doors you should go to the village in the deep woods first and go into that wooden door at the back.
In that little maze wou will find the 3rd party member which should make battles a bit easier.

Btw. in case you do not know how to proceed you can always go to the exposure house (I call it "Hint Hut") and talk to the statue there to get a hint.

aborym

Aug 5, 2017
I cant find water orb in WATER TOWN ...
edit: found in DEPTH, the hint ingame is wrong...

zeronex00

Mar 13, 2018
missing 1 scene
you mean the true ending? sadly you cant save it so you have to do it yourself but I already got the crystal from final dungeon and holy sword so its just a short errand from the scholar>sister>priestess>ending

Liliadent

Jun 21, 2018
I enjoyed the gameplay, the scene not so much.

Any game suggestion with a gameplay like this and has animation? TIA!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes