Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Okay I got to the lava world, I think it's safe to say this game has no sexual content that I find enjoyable and the gameplay is just a grind fest. Mother kinks and unbirthing... not for me.

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Gonna put a bit of review plus explaining UNBIRTHING part......

A random MILF (aka who you PLAY as) have to babysit a prince to kill random demon king......the end.

More into the game - its pretty grindy, gather gold buy better equip lv up your MILF and boy prince, find some random spot to BABYSIT him yadda yadda.
About the unbirthing part - its clear that the woman is drawn like 3 times the size of the boy and so there will be a part where the boy goes BACK to the PUSSY and crawl out again....FOR SCIENCE!! (not really but play the game if you wanna know why and how it happened, else it's only 1 scene)

On the end if I remember right there's an optional quest (or not might be last main quest) to find where the boy mother aka the QUEEN is and........well its this KIND of game so you should know better what will happen next.

No guro and nothing that is nasty inside game, though the grinding sure is nasty........quite good to spend some free time.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
To all those that want to skip the grind,
Open up cheat engine, find whatever value you want then use x*2+1 for cheat engine where x is your value in game
For example:
if gold is 10 then you should search for 10*2+1 which is 21
if your XP is 100 you should search for 100*2+1 which 201
This is works not only for this game but for every other RPGM game too
Also variable type is 4 Bytes.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes