4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Hmm that's weird.. there's still no compressed version. I'm wondering why some games with only 400 to 500 mb get a compression fast while games that has like gb sizes sometimes takes a while to or don't get a compression at all. Is there some kind of requirement for them to compress? :O

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hmm that's weird.. there's still no compressed version. I'm wondering why some games with only 400 to 500 mb get a compression fast while games that has like gb sizes sometimes takes a while to or don't get a compression at all. Is there some kind of requirement for them to compress? :O
I think it's more someone has to be interested and have the time. a prayer might help. Oh Gods of Compression, hear the lamentations of your worshipers and bless their poor asses with a game that isn't way too large for their download speeds and storage capabilities. We beseech thee to bestow your bounty upon us.

Might work...

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
I always liked this game but after this update it has gotten even better. The only thing is the Zelda music caught me a little of guard lol.

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
I bought maid's clothes, fucked Billy's mom and everyone doesn't go to school. Billy doesn't go, the fetish club doesn't work stupidly sitting at home. Expecting more!

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Enjoyed it more than I thought I would after looking at the not so good preview pics (nipples in particular looked really bad). The art and model quality does increase a good bit as the game progresses it seems. So those preview pics aren't doing the game any favors. Didn't finish all the content yet, but so far there's been some pretty good scene(s) with the teacher, aunt and cousin. Quite a few that just weren't my thing either.

Not a bad game though. Feel like this guy should have more supporters than he does. Some better preview pics and cleaning up some of the models and stuff would help a lot I think.

Reactions: Valronn

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milf in Time [v0.1.0] [Aui] - Original Size: 1.23GB

Download PC (225MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milf in Time [v0.1.0] [Aui] - Original Size: 1.23GB

Download PC (225MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Boss

secure123

Jan 5, 2018
I can't leave the house, it says "I need a plan" or something like that. I am at the end , have done maid outfit, billy house etc. Am i missing something or thats the end ?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
I can't leave the house, it says "I need a plan" or something like that. I am at the end , have done maid outfit, billy house etc. Am i missing something or thats the end ?
if you have checked all of the boxes in the To do list then you ARE at the end of the game

Reactions: secure123
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes