VN Unity Completed Milf Lust [Final] [EroSeason]

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
You haters are unbelievable.

You're upset because the model used here resembles a popular model from another game? Tell me this -- will you forego the next Meryl Streep film because she's already been in a movie?

Reactions: EpicLust

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
He also posted this so I don't know if this is part of the same project or another project.

Plot : Jim was never happier about winning a match of Fall of Booty. He never thought, Mike would agree to this bet, but he finally did. it was a bad idea if you were a bad player. Jessica waited in her bedroom with goose bumps running down her back. It was going to be a long night for her...

log:
5 animation.
added sound in animation

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dam images looks good But comepleted game with 5 or 10 pictures :ROFLMAO:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Holy fuck, are you people serious with this? This comments thread is 99% "DEY STOL MUH LINDA! HOW DER DEY?" Are you human mulligans that simple minded? Missing a few chromosomes or something? Dude. There's only a small handful of sources to get 3d models from, even fewer to get decent ones. Not only that, but half the devs on here don't bother customizing the models & just stick with the default ones. Literally every single female character I've seen in games on here I've seen in at least 3 or 4 other games. That's not because "Dey all copyin eachuder", it's because they all are sharing the same pool of the same 20 to 30 model types for their CGs. Grow the fuck up. Hell, look at the model for the girl from DMD. When Lust Island came out, mongoloids like you were all screeching "DEY STOLE MUH DMD! REEEEEEEEEEE!" Even though that same model is in AT LEAST 20 games.

Man, this comment thread is evidence of why inbreeding is illegal to begin with. y'alls gene pools need a bit of chlorine.

• Haha
Reactions: cbsx

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Holy fuck, are you people serious with this? This comments thread is 99% "DEY STOL MUH LINDA! HOW DER DEY?" Are you human mulligans that simple minded? Missing a few chromosomes or something? Dude. [snip]

Man, this comment thread is evidence of why inbreeding is illegal to begin with. y'alls gene pools need a bit of chlorine.
Let it all out, it's ok. :whistle: :coffee:

You'll notice this thread is quite old. The sting of yet another 'beloved' game being abandoned was a bit more fresh... so they were lashing out. Part of the grieving process. :sneaky:

The guy made a quick demo of his ability to make scenes and animations... using *ahem* unknowingly, a popular character 'design' to get attention. It worked.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Let it all out, it's ok. :whistle: :coffee:

You'll notice this thread is quite old. The sting of yet another 'beloved' game being abandoned was a bit more fresh... so they were lashing out. Part of the grieving process. :sneaky:

The guy made a quick demo of his ability to make scenes and animations... using *ahem* unknowingly, a popular character 'design' to get attention. It worked.
Well... It's not like Icstor is using her anyway lmao. He didn't get an update out for like a year

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert
D

Deleted member 2767565

You haters are unbelievable.

You're upset because the model used here resembles a popular model from another game? Tell me this -- will you forego the next Meryl Streep film because she's already been in a movie?
Yes, I shall. I forewent the last Meryl Streep film too ;)

Reactions: Jack-ish and cbsx

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 338524

Overview:
It was Sunday and you spend the day at "Landlady" house, what can happen at night.... ~Patreon​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-05
Release Date: 2019-07-04
Developer: EroSeason -
Censored: No
Version: Full Chapter Public Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -
Mac: - - - MEGA -
Android: - - - MEGA -

Thanks to Canto Forte for sharing

View attachment 338335 View attachment 338336 View attachment 338337 View attachment 338338 View attachment 338339 View attachment 338334
The game would be interesting if it were possible to change the name or the relationship of the"Landlady"