• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Completed Milf Lust [Final] [EroSeason]

Eroseason

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Oh Linda!! so hot. well,!
a lots game use other models like Dating My Daughter Models etc no problem here. its okay!

wish this game was on Ren'py then can keep rollback and watch again,again and again! lol.
animation will play in loop until you left click or press Space bar

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray Nivon

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
I love Linda but I dislike BDSM, thankfully her face doesn't look like Linda enough for me to want to try it. I think this guy found the recipe for success, if you use all the most beloved character models your game has to be loved... right?
makes me feel the complete opposite way. its just a lazy way to try and steal some success from somebody else imo

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
you get 2 animation from different angle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and other animation are longer version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks but I wouldn’t really call it an extra scene, just another angle of an old scene

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
this is not a fan art.
i don't think what model you are saying is custom made.
here is link anyone can get this model.

anyway i do like one thing from this thread everyone impelling that i am going make money which is good
all the animation are copied from other game.
Small detail: there is a percentage of Victoria7 dialed in on top of the 100% Rhea. And using the exact same Victoria4 hair is ofcourse "pure coincidence". Yeah, right. Though I guess you couldn't figure out the hair shaders, since it seems like you're using for those.

Eroseason

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Small detail: there is a percentage of Victoria7 dialed in on top of the 100% Rhea. And using the exact same Victoria4 hair is ofcourse "pure coincidence". Yeah, right. Though I guess you couldn't figure out the hair shaders, since it seems like you're using for those.
Who told you I use daz3d for render and posing.
I use blender for that. Only use model from Daz3d store.

Though I guess you couldn't figure out the hair shaders
You look way smart then me now kindly tell me how to apply that shader in blender eevee.

And using the exact same Victoria4 hair is ofcourse "pure coincidence".
you are right about this pure coincidence!

Last edited:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
NONE of us thinking this right.
this guy probably going to add ALL the ''MILFS'' from others games in this parody game probably
the Mom from timestamps
the Mom from milf villa
the Mom from milf control
the Mom from man of the house
the Mom from midnight and keep going...
i just hope this guy planning to made this because its gona be amazing having all the moms(milfs) in one game only :unsure:

Mar 11, 2018
this guy probably going to add ALL the ''MILFS'' from others games in this parody game probably
the Mom from timestamps
the Mom from milf villa
i just hope this guy planning to made this because its gona be amazing having all the moms(milfs) in one game only :unsure:
How about instead all devs merging together as a single, enormous studio working on a single crossover project with AA/semi-AAA quality for VN? Revenue wouldn't be an issue, since all of these projects already gathered sufficient funds to increase quality in games.

Reactions: oldmasterxd

ijutfp

Apr 3, 2019
I learned something new from this thread. It seems that in addition to NTR turning people into easily triggered snowflakes, BDSM has a similar effect. And with this new knowledge I feel dumber already. I blame you, Internet.

Also, I thought it was not that uncommon to "draw inspiration" from character models in other games. Or are folks just upset that it's Linda being copied?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
the Mom from timestamps
the Mom from milf villa
That.. Would be AMAZING! :D

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I did not the developer from milfy city had exclusive rights to his characters from daz?? i see many games having the used the same characters from other games. This is nothing new. if he makes it better then why not ??

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Ignore the crybabies. The animations are smooth but not many of em. No story - this is a fap only game. Is it enough though? Well, it is a demo, barely enough to get you hot and bothered with 0 probability of a happy ending (Unless you're young or like to loop the same animation for 5 min straight.... you weird-o)

My only disappointment is that there's no BDSM unlike what these folks are telling you. There's a gag and that's it.