VN Unity Completed Milf Lust [Final] [EroSeason]

Eroseason

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
depending on how much he spent to buy assets and if this is a first timer and is on a budget..there is not a lot to choose from..so picking one that many consider the uber-milf is not a bad thing...play the game and judge...pity it is unity..i do not get along with unity...lol
play web-version
only reason i use unity3d because compression is very good with unity game so game size is only 30mb. and web version is 15mb

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
*Open Link*: Wow, a nice dress. Rare stuff in games. Lets see more. *A Milf*: Oh heck yes, now you are speaking my language. *Open Sample images > A ball gag* And, a hard pass from me. You can keep the ball gag :(. Good luck to the game maker though.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
wow it looks good but short
what is that a game or a comic book
that is way shorter then a demo

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
game title has mistake.
it is not demo. it is full chapter.
my aim was to show all the animation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are there any dialogs with context, or just straight out fucking and sucking?

Also is this a teaser of something bigger, or are you showing off your skills to get some backing before you go off making something more substancial? Either way im going to check it out later, looks pretty good from the previews.

Eroseason

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Are there any dialogs with context, or just straight out fucking and sucking?

Also is this a teaser of something bigger, or are you showing off your skills to get some backing before you go off making something more substancial? Either way im going to check it out later, looks pretty good from the previews.
yeah point is to show the skill and get backing after that work on more complex game.

Reactions: Draverik

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
OMG! Linda! what have you done? You've either got another "toyboy" or you've left home and your "newfound lover" too, as that's most definitely not your bedroom, let alone your house.
;) :D

On a different note.. The spanking animation doesn't work and has to be "handled" manually by using the mouse, or is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: Beelzebuth

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Short and to the point I guess.
Animations are okay, would help more to have it loop with an option to exit the scene rather than do one cycle and it's back to menu.
The "landlady's" face looks really plastic like in some renders(mainly ones where her face is visible and not blindfolded), like a blow up doll almost so if possible, work on that a bit for the future.

No idea where this wants to go from here, but I hope it will include more options in future editions (audio volume adjustment especially).

Eroseason

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Short and to the point I guess.
Animations are okay, would help more to have it loop with an option to exit the scene rather than do one cycle and it's back to menu.
The "landlady's" face looks really plastic like in some renders(mainly ones where her face is visible and not blindfolded), like a blow up doll almost so if possible, work on that a bit for the future.

No idea where this wants to go from here, but I hope it will include more options in future editions (audio volume adjustment especially).
you can skip animation by left click or pressing Space bar otherwise animation will loop.
i will make few more short game.add more interactive stuff in next game

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
What a crap , if you want to be taken seriously as a game maker dont copy models from other games , this wont take you anywhere.
ive played over 250+ games from this site and have to say EVERYONE copy characters, dont remember any unique character that is in 1 game only

edit:
after testing full demo lol...I do think it have potential if they tie a story to it, maybe a scene where she expect som bdsm with the husband, but he goes missing and son replace him or something lol, im not a writer
ofc with some improvement to the sex scenes

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
you can skip animation by left click or pressing Space bar otherwise animation will loop.
i will make few more short game.add more interactive stuff in next game
In its current state where player's normal interact options automatically exit the animation is not ideal, because players are used to clicking/spacebar to advance. Having a physical button/option that visually indicates [End Animation] will let players know that option is there so you can exit when you choose. Rather than having players wondering if the animation was short or if they prematurely exited out the animation (not knowing the animation length, click spamming).

It's a quality of life thing, it's not a huge issue in this since we only play animations from the menu, but I hope you can see why I'm suggesting it.

Eroseason

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
In its current state where player's normal interact options automatically exit the animation is not ideal, because players are used to clicking/spacebar to advance. Having a physical button/option that visually indicates [End Animation] will let players know that option is there so you can exit when you choose. Rather than having players wondering if the animation was short or if they prematurely exited out the animation (not knowing the animation length, click spamming).

It's a quality of life thing, it's not a huge issue in this since we only play animations from the menu, but I hope you can see why I'm suggesting it.
i get your point.
we have this feature in web-version( ) of game when you need to click on End button to end animation.