2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

saksalol

Mar 11, 2020
dig their other standalone little flash games (dexter's momatory = choice) but ditto the sentiment on each day getting a separate treatment... not to mention most are uncolored previews.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018
Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 1575928

Overview:
The game is about you having to tutor a spoiled guy... who happens to have a hot mom.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-17
Release Date: 2022-03-31
Developer: foxiCUBE - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Day 5 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Day 5 Beta
Win
: - - - -

Day 4 Beta
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Day 3 Beta
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Day 2 Beta
Win: WORKUPLOAD - -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN -

Day 1 Beta
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1575924 View attachment 1575925 View attachment 1575926 View attachment 1575927
Hi there, sorry for the stupid question, but do I have to download the single days separately, or does day 5 include the previous ones?

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
This one is quite promising, I like the art and character design. Lookin forward for the final version

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
lmao would be nice if it was all one download
Yeah, not gonna download 5 separate parts, like this is basic game design, its not like each part is several gigs. This whole thing should be 1 file, 1 launcher.
i get the feeling this is an art guy that doesnt know how to make games
This guy has like 4 or 5 other games or something, so he should know how to just make one download for the game, it's a bit odd that he's doing it like this.

any news?
last news on patreon is dated back 30th of May...but every news is behind paywalls...so i don't know
There is a website called "kemono.party" they allow you to bypass Patreon locks (and other sites like Subscribestar) for various artists, though they don't have all artists, and I don't think they have 100% of the posts the artist makes, not sure about that though. Anyways, here is the link for , feel free to look through it and see if you can find any information.

Edit: As it turns out, Foxicube separates his/her games from their hentai, here is a link for the . Seems like there isn't really any more news on this game, but there will be a game staring Gwen from Ben 10 sometime. Here's a , before it's even on this site haha

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes