• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

saksalol

Mar 11, 2020
dig their other standalone little flash games (dexter's momatory = choice) but ditto the sentiment on each day getting a separate treatment... not to mention most are uncolored previews.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018
Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 1575928

Overview:
The game is about you having to tutor a spoiled guy... who happens to have a hot mom.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-17
Release Date: 2022-03-31
Developer: foxiCUBE - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Day 5 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Day 5 Beta
Win
: - - - -

Day 4 Beta
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Day 3 Beta
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Day 2 Beta
Win: WORKUPLOAD - -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN -

Day 1 Beta
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1575924 View attachment 1575925 View attachment 1575926 View attachment 1575927
Hi there, sorry for the stupid question, but do I have to download the single days separately, or does day 5 include the previous ones?

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
This one is quite promising, I like the art and character design. Lookin forward for the final version

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
lmao would be nice if it was all one download
Yeah, not gonna download 5 separate parts, like this is basic game design, its not like each part is several gigs. This whole thing should be 1 file, 1 launcher.
i get the feeling this is an art guy that doesnt know how to make games
This guy has like 4 or 5 other games or something, so he should know how to just make one download for the game, it's a bit odd that he's doing it like this.

any news?
last news on patreon is dated back 30th of May...but every news is behind paywalls...so i don't know
There is a website called "kemono.party" they allow you to bypass Patreon locks (and other sites like Subscribestar) for various artists, though they don't have all artists, and I don't think they have 100% of the posts the artist makes, not sure about that though. Anyways, here is the link for , feel free to look through it and see if you can find any information.

Edit: As it turns out, Foxicube separates his/her games from their hentai, here is a link for the . Seems like there isn't really any more news on this game, but there will be a game staring Gwen from Ben 10 sometime. Here's a , before it's even on this site haha

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes