JulinePiccard

Nov 24, 2019
One of the girls in the pics got what looks like either an underbite or a huge lip. And vaginas don't look like that at all. A pussy is one of the absolute hardest things to get right and drawing realism for a while is pretty much the only guaranteed way to learn it, even if you draw cartoon-esk ones.

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
Cool game, dialogues in this game, this is something, if read them, idea is extremely interesting. Thank you for playing and look forward to future updates...

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
love the models but i don't like how it jump to soft scene like yeah the way the animation like they are bouncing softly its cute but i would like if the girls flash their tits before the scenes

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
The art is not my cup of tea, but it's interesting to see some body types that are in perfect proportion to the average MC's dick in the majority of adult VNs.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Dabbi
WTF?
Flat Girl?
Are you serioius?
Girl waht not have melons boobs?
Dev........ You totaly disapoinet me :(

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
got a bug after visiting michaela in the backroom of the bar i dont get the pics for the scene but i got the background of the gym. after that i cant watch any scene cause i always get the gym background

Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
got a bug after visiting michaela in the backroom of the bar i dont get the pics for the scene but i got the background of the gym. after that i cant watch any scene cause i always get the gym background
Go back to the interior of the gym and go back out, then click on the map icon. That should fix it.

Reactions: Seegurke458

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Dabbi
Version of the game: Milf Pursuit [v0.3.0]

If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 892MB

Compressed Size:

Original Size Mac:857MB

Compressed Size Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes