BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Interesting game. the art is different, nice change of pace.
I do have to say though, the first time I ever see a milf actually getting banged it was by some random dude and not the MC. Was a bit jarring.
Exactly just made me loose interest tbh.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
The game needs a romance path to give him a better character other than being a jerk all the time.
Actually all games need that so people don't end up hating the game so much in the end.
No dude tbh I am enjoying this one but of course the current update with a newly introduced character banging a random MILF made me loose my shit.

Coz most of the games are choice-based and tbh choice-based game with romance path ending in Harem doesn't makes sense at all. I mean what's the reason to implement choice if you gonna get harem ending. But I don't mind coz I mostly love the Harem ending.

And also choice-based and sandbox game are tedious tbh. But this game is straight out meet, talk and fuck which makes the game lot easier and worth fun. You can enjoy the game rather than thinking about which girl to go with at the end and shit in VN or ohh fuck so much grinding in sandbox just makes me loose interest.

Last edited:

Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
K cool just make the scene optional in the next update. And sorry for overreacting coz this game was fricking ticking every box of a harem game I was expecting that single scene just pissed me off hell lotta. But I can understand you did it from game story perspective but the MC's character is designed in such a way it shows MC has the confidence and guts to even solo woo a MILF who is hard to crack (tbh was waiting for a dev to create a MC who knows his shit well - coz most them were uninteresting but yours was good, he shown confidence and guts which I like the most) so I guess there was no need to introduce a male character with the dumb reason to help MC to get a MILF who is hard to crack. The MC with some efforts can solo do it.
For me this character helping MC to get MILF makes me portray MC has a wimp now. I was so impressed on how you made MC an Alpha Male with attitude I'll get what I deserve was such a cool concept was waiting for a MC with this attitude but after introducing the other guy and saying he'll help MC woo a MILF hard to crack makes MC a total wimp.
If you wanted to introduce him you could've introduce him as BF or Husband of one of the known MILFS or Bf or Husband of a new MILF who cheats on him with the MC.
Well, the MC is always going to be portrayed as a smug, alpha male. I didn't bring Ozzy into the game to lower MC's status - again, he's just a supporting character because of his experience in town. The content I have in mind with him isn't set in stone yet, so the help he provides might not be in terms of picking up milfs, but other shit like getting to know the map better, introduction to certain areas...stuff like that.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Well, the MC is always going to be portrayed as a smug, alpha male. I didn't bring Ozzy into the game to lower MC's status - again, he's just a supporting character because of his experience in town. The content I have in mind with him isn't set in stone yet, so the help he provides might not be in terms of picking up milfs, but other shit like getting to know the map better, introduction to certain areas...stuff like that.
Yo dev that works fine then don't have any content regarding him, treat him as a supporting character who helps out MC with knowing different places, getting jobs or something, you know like MC needs a particular item but it ain't available so he gets him one though.
I highly request you to don't put any scene contents with him at all.

Anyways carry on with the work best of luck.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Click on that door dude. You can only go in in the morning or afternoon.
HELLO!
YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT.

There is a bug in the game that you mentioned yourself. It causes the gym to appear when-the-fuck-ever you try to do something. There is a certain condition to introduce it. I have it too, after playing about 45 minutes and honestly, I don't know if I want to reset my gameplay. It is NOT fixed.

Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
HELLO!
YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT.

There is a bug in the game that you mentioned yourself. It causes the gym to appear when-the-fuck-ever you try to do something. There is a certain condition to introduce it. I have it too, after playing about 45 minutes and honestly, I don't know if I want to reset my gameplay. It is NOT fixed.
The bug should be fixed in the new build. If you still see the gym screen that's because you're using an old save. If you're using the old save, the only way to fix the bug is using the method I mentioned above. Other than that, I can't help you out.

Igfrie

Feb 21, 2019
I have an error when starting the game someone can help me? Please
sorry if you don't understand use google translator

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Dabbi
Version of the game: Milf Pursuit [v0.3.0]

If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 892MB

Compressed Size:189MB

Original Size Mac:857MB

Compressed Size Mac:174MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can u compress milf pursuit 4.0

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes