Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
she looks really like her and her name is sara too^^
Her name is Zara, not Sara. It's not meant to be her.

good game and Cheesecake3D when are you planning to drop the next update?
End of next month hopefully. Check discord for live updates.

I finished the game, but before i start typing my review i wanted to ask two thing.
1. Jester said we're going to rehearse with him every day, we didnt, or is there something i missed?
2. Is there a way to work at tavern? Coz i see at the 1st page of the thread that she's holding a beer at the tavern while getting eaten. When i went to tavern for work he didnt let me in.
1. That's the only Jester quest atm, adding more in future versions.

2. There will be, I plan on opening up the tavern a bit in the next version.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The future is bright for this game. Named my MC "Sara"

The best thing about the game right now are the amazing ass shots we get. Dev clearly knows what we want.
Sara looks so hot. Rly love her model.

But I have to say, more like beg, PLS dont try to make "motion" effects to the render/still images during sex !!!!!!
Im talking about the blur effects that are ment to simulate motion. We see these blurs during the sex scene between MC and the old husband. Looks rly bad.

Thats the only bad thing I can say about the game. I enjoyed it and Im looking forward for more. Def gonna support this on patreon.
One thing tho, dont make the cocks SUPER big pls. Blowjobs are one of my favourite things and with overlyhuge dicks, they are a major turn off xd , because of how comical it looks

(more ass shots pls)

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
The future is bright for this game. Named my MC "Sara"

The best thing about the game right now are the amazing ass shots we get. Dev clearly knows what we want.
Sara looks so hot. Rly love her model.

But I have to say, more like beg, PLS dont try to make "motion" effects to the render/still images during sex !!!!!!
Im talking about the blur effects that are ment to simulate motion. We see these blurs during the sex scene between MC and the old husband. Looks rly bad.

Thats the only bad thing I can say about the game. I enjoyed it and Im looking forward for more. Def gonna support this on patreon.
One thing tho, dont make the cocks SUPER big pls. Blowjobs are one of my favourite things and with overlyhuge dicks, they are a major turn off xd , because of how comical it looks

(more ass shots pls)

Yeah I'm gonna tone it down on the blur for sure. I wasn't exactly sure myself when making 0.1, so I'm glad I got some feedback on it.

Also finally someone appreciated the lewd shots! I'm sure everyone does, but at least finally someone said it because that's exactly what I was going for. You sir, belong here. Welcome :D

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
looks fantastic minus how the MC is an instant hoe and zero corruption involved.
Do you see a corruption tag? Did you pay attention to the backstory? She was created by 3 mages to fight evil, one of which was a pervert; she is supposed to consume semen to unlock her powers. Don't critique shit that isn't even about the game. No one cares what your fetishes are.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yeah I'm gonna tone it down on the blur for sure. I wasn't exactly sure myself when making 0.1, so I'm glad I got some feedback on it.

Also finally someone appreciated the lewd shots! I'm sure everyone does, but at least finally someone said it because that's exactly what I was going for. You sir, belong here. Welcome :D

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
While I didn't find it perfect (personal preference, I'd have preferred being a male MC boning her but to each their own), I did enjoy those renders. A lot lol.
To that Female MC, in the immortal words of Sterling Archer ... " you have a certain thickness about you that I find very appealing. "

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
yoooooo i need the song name in the main menu thanks

just started the game and i have high expectations

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Is the update for this (March) month going to be big ?

I see that on patreon, we can have access to 1.5 (and future .5) updates.
Do these expand on the sex scenes ? Or expand on the story ?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes