jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
They expand the story/actual game content - as in all versions. Think of it as a halfway mark from the next whole version (0.2, 0.3, etc). So half of what 0.2 would be.
Hi Cheesecake3D, could you continue Goner (the homeless man) sex scene with our Heroine ?

He has unfinished business with her, I wish you could repeat the scene but with Penetration ! :D

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
can anyone explain why her face aged and she use to say she was 37 and now she says she's 41? did i miss something?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I like this game. It had fairly decent content for early in the game and interesting plot twists and characters. If I'm equally pleased with the next couple of updates I'll probably support this on Patreon. I have a three tier rating on games I keep. This one made it to the second tier on the first play-through.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
now this is "upgraded mc" hahaha please back to old one... now looks like granny with even bigger tits, anyway (y) for game.

Reactions: luks666

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So about that redesign... I think the MC looks great but still... wasn't she 37 in the first version? Now she's apparently 41 so I'm wondering if the first version isn't canon anymore or if there was a slight time-skip of 4 years. I like her new hair style and clothes but I think I prefer the body she had before because now it looks a bit wrinkled and even has some cellulite here and there.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
So about that redesign... I think the MC looks great but still... wasn't she 37 in the first version? Now she's apparently 41 so I'm wondering if the first version isn't canon anymore or if there was a slight time-skip of 4 years. I like her new hair style and clothes but I think I prefer the body she had before because now it looks a bit wrinkled and even has some cellulite here and there.
I'm new to the game and I like the MC. Would prefer her to have pubes though. Far too many games lack them.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes