jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Personally prefer male MC. Female MC is hit and miss. I've had some FMC games that I enjoyed, usually sandbox or adventure. Most of the time, especially in visual novels, there's not enough choice/control available to make FMC appealing. You end up having a lot of scenes with the FMC and several different partners to add variety (which prevents you from interacting with specific characters you wish to see paired or keeping the FMC somewhat chaste). Alternatively the FMC is playing 3rd wheel to other character relationships leaving the player feeling left out, cucked, etc. depending on context.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Out of curiosity, would you guys prefer a female main character or male?

I know having a male kind of changes the aspect a bit, but the core values will remain the same. Very curious because I know male MC is more popular.
Female, preferably with a choice of partner. Almost every game has a male MC. If people want that let them play all the other games. Stay different so people can choose something different.

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019

I know having a male kind of changes the aspect a bit, but the core values will remain the same. Very curious because I know male MC is more popular.
female MC is fine.

IMO, you should focus on some kinky situations + sex scenes between MC vs different male characters.

You could easily revive your Patreon by sliding 1 small update regularly. (focus on 1 scene update, i.e Goblin x MC)

No need to make a complex story, because at the end of the day, we're here to see the female MC getting some love.

drawboard000

Oct 18, 2022

Female character is a better i mean so many games have male main characters who think with their dick. but barely any high quality 3d games with female character. The version of this game right now with the female mc is one of the best female mc games imo. Would be great to keep the female mc. Also if you do decide to stick with female you should bring back the original face. This one looks kinda scary.

Reactions: Alkasal

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

More popular but more often seen in VNs and elsewhere; so more difficult to make an innovative and endearing one.
I loved the Female MC in this game so I'll go for female.

Reactions: Ayal

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
I have no patreon (haven't had one in a year), so really no holding back here. :ROFLMAO:

This game is currently being re-made. I've been working on it for the past few months. This game is where my heart is, I can't leave it like this. I was always planning on coming back eventually, but I kept going back and forth on to go male MC or not since male MC seems to be the most popular. But I really don't care, I like this genre the most so this is what I'm doing. Idc what anyone else is doing anymore.

It'll be re-uploaded, most likely under a slightly different name. My skills in 3D (Blender) have greatly improved, looking at these old character textures and bad shading really pains my eyes. It's fascinating looking at what you used to do vs what you do now.

It'll be a v.1 not 0.1. 0.1's never seem to work for anyone. There will be hours of content and insane animations.

Release date will be sometime in December 2023, that gives me slightly over a year. When it releases I'll re-activate my patreon. I want this game to be successful, but I'm only targeting the people who love this genre.

Anyway, see you guys then. You got my word. If December 2023 comes and you don't hear anything from me, it's not because I disappeared again, it's because I'm dead.
welcome back! I do wonder how your Blender skills have improved and still I can't help it but admire the art of your game. The game has one of the best drawn ass and female anus I've seen in any game to date.

As for the MC, I don't mind if it's male or female, as long as there is heterosexual anal sex. If I was forced to choose, I'd go with female, mostly because there are games where you can chose and she can be anal-only and so on. Very few games let you choose that freely though.

I also like other games where girls have their own personality and sexual preference, a la Brothel King, where some females dislike say vaginal sex and love anal sex or vieversa, and that's something nice, so you can choose who you prefer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Male MC gives you a wider audience, but female MC has better story potential.
I like female MC if she is not some slutty bimbo cum dumpster who jumps on every dick available. If it's a corruption game she needs a lesbo only option, as most all the dudes in those games are disgusting pervs, and no unavoidable rape/molesting please. ;)

Reactions: gruntcy

chikitabomb

Oct 1, 2017

Please, make it a female main character. I really loved the original plot with the female main character. Make her as dirty and perverted as possible with huge curvy body as it was.... that was really so sexy and hot! What you started back then was amazing and I loved it!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Seems a nit biased to ask just here, why not Godsons thread as well. As many people saying male here as there is sayssomething.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I was wondering if the creator of this will resume the development of this? :unsure: I saw the other project and this one looks much bather than and interesting in it self. :unsure:(y)

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes