OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
My heart is broken... Milf warrior was much better and more interesting... MC and the rest of the models were real MILFs... i hate to see something so great just shutdown. Nothing against the creator, Cheesecake is amazing and had great vision but the comunity is stupid enough not to appreciate his first work... Love you Cheesecake, wish you all the best!
This game is not abandoned though. Games that dont get updates after 6 months gain the tag almost immediately. Cheesecake explained that he is going to focus on GodSend 2.0 before releasing another update on this one.

Reactions: Noneseriously10

chikitabomb

Oct 1, 2017
This game is not abandoned though. Games that dont get updates after 6 months gain the tag almost immediately. Cheesecake explained that he is going to focus on GodSend 2.0 before releasing another update on this one.
That's old information. Go read on his patreon page the last thing he said about MILF WARRIOR...

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
That's old information. Go read on his patreon page the last thing he said about MILF WARRIOR...
Well I'm not supporting in patreon but if he really abandoned the game he is gonna get a lot of mistrust after all this wouldn't be his first abandoned game. Guy literally has a new game every year. Not gonna spend money in a project I know may not go far if this keeps repeating itself.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
this too!
i just saw abandon on his other game the godson, I thought it was only 1 game but both of them?
come on man, what a shame

is there any chance that someone would pick both games and continue the work on them?

• Angry
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
My heart is broken... Milf warrior was much better and more interesting... MC and the rest of the models were real MILFs... i hate to see something so great just shutdown. Nothing against the creator, Cheesecake is amazing and had great vision but the comunity is stupid enough not to appreciate his first work... Love you Cheesecake, wish you all the best!
I just went to his patreon and its empty what happend?

Reactions: Simon12345_

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
I have no patreon (haven't had one in a year), so really no holding back here. :ROFLMAO:

This game is currently being re-made. I've been working on it for the past few months. This game is where my heart is, I can't leave it like this. I was always planning on coming back eventually, but I kept going back and forth on to go male MC or not since male MC seems to be the most popular. But I really don't care, I like this genre the most so this is what I'm doing. Idc what anyone else is doing anymore.

It'll be re-uploaded, most likely under a slightly different name. My skills in 3D (Blender) have greatly improved, looking at these old character textures and bad shading really pains my eyes. It's fascinating looking at what you used to do vs what you do now.

It'll be a v.1 not 0.1. 0.1's never seem to work for anyone. There will be hours of content and insane animations.

Release date will be sometime in December 2023, that gives me slightly over a year. When it releases I'll re-activate my patreon. I want this game to be successful, but I'm only targeting the people who love this genre.

Anyway, see you guys then. You got my word.
Good to see you back. Any plans for Godson or are you fully focused on milf warrior. Imo it's a crime to have no scenes with the megan fox model. :BootyTime:

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Nope, no Godson, just working one 1 game only. But don't worry, this game will have very hot and very realistic characters. Past year (or 2 years) myself and someone I met ( ) have been working on realistic human shaders. We got it to a point where it's perfect now so that's why I'm here. Really didn't want to say anything until we got it right. So the characters will look possibly the best on this site in my own opinion. We made a post on reddit a few months ago.

This is my twitter for anyone wondering:

Maybe after this game is COMPLETED I'll work on another male MC game. But for now this genre is what my passion is.

Also, just in general........I apologize for the abandonment. I take full responsibility. Really no excuse, however looking at these terrible old pictures of my work maybe some time off to improve was a good idea...
Looks great! Any chance of animations?

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
I have no patreon (haven't had one in a year), so really no holding back here. :ROFLMAO:

This game is currently being re-made. I've been working on it for the past few months. This game is where my heart is, I can't leave it like this. I was always planning on coming back eventually, but I kept going back and forth on to go male MC or not since male MC seems to be the most popular. But I really don't care, I like this genre the most so this is what I'm doing. Idc what anyone else is doing anymore.

It'll be re-uploaded, most likely under a slightly different name. My skills in 3D (Blender) have greatly improved, looking at these old character textures and bad shading really pains my eyes. It's fascinating looking at what you used to do vs what you do now.

It'll be a v.1 not 0.1. 0.1's never seem to work for anyone. There will be hours of content and insane animations.

Release date will be sometime in December 2023, that gives me slightly over a year. When it releases I'll re-activate my patreon. I want this game to be successful, but I'm only targeting the people who love this genre.

Anyway, see you guys then. You got my word. If December 2023 comes and you don't hear anything from me, it's not because I disappeared again, it's because I'm dead.
welcome back!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

Anyway, see you guys then. You got my word. If December 2023 comes and you don't hear anything from me, it's not because I disappeared again, it's because I'm dead.
just avoid people doing "teeth showing smiles" and your games will ALWAYS be masterpieces

people don't open their mouth THAT much, aside when it's for a cringe photo.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019

That's actually great to hear! Will the MC still be a hot MILF tho? I also hope you won't ditch the sandbox style for a Visual Novel one (I love when I have more freedom). Looking forward to the upgraded remake!

Reactions: Vanessa__phan

drawboard000

Oct 18, 2022

LETS GOOOOOOOO so glad to see this man. Ive been dying to find a game as good as this and literally nothing comes close. So glad to see this. Just dont forget about it. This year of a wait better be worth it. Also maybe re open your patreon so you can get some supporters who can help speed things up.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes