danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
Just my opinion but 1st MC looked way better, better body and had better face, also Im not sure I'm messing something up but when I try to goto Blacksmith it says come back later, is it possible to goto that other town in this version or is that for a future version?

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
also Im not sure I'm messing something up but when I try to goto Blacksmith it says come back later, is it possible to goto that other town in this version or is that for a future version?
That's the end of the version, it says that specifically when you talk to Kajear after you finish everything.

Last edited:

Ninpass

Apr 22, 2019
I wanna to give a question to the developer. Will be here a perfect tongue girl from Smut Story? I just was waiting the updates for Smut Story all the time and all this time I was wonder: "Where is update?", I even didn't know that the game was abandoned. Poor me, who doesn't check the cooments below the game... So, i realy hope that I will see my favourtite girl from all of the games of this site and others, in future updates or at least in future projects. GL HF with this project Cheesecake3d!

P.S.
Can't wait to see "my" girl...

P.S.S.
Okay, with the presence of my beloved girl in this game, I hurried. Better to let her appear in the future (please?).

Last edited:

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
Guys does anybody know why the milf warrior's face model changes after the flashback cutscene of Kajear? After that cutscene her face looks like an old woman. Is this a bug or intentional?

Faisallore

Jun 12, 2019
A
...I'm So Sorry... But How The FUCK Can Someone Say That There's Animation In An H-Game When There Aren't??? x( View attachment 1083524
And In This Scene, There's Only Sound To It... x(
View attachment 1083531
...That Is Just Almost Like Not Putting "Gay" In The Fucking Tags When There Are Gay Shit It The Game.

Like... REALLY??? x( x( x(
Ah u mean the exposed anus shit, just cover it with your cum

*gum

Reactions: Shaun0_03
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes