Nov 20, 2020
Head to the arena (go upstairs, then into the water and jump from the middle tile behind the main square). If the jump indicator isn't showing up, press S or click on the book to refresh it. You can jump without the indicator showing btw.

Hi Leekak, I got a problem, I can't figure it out where exactly to jump and I can not trade the bronze stars

Can you plz help me, thanks
Still trying to figure this out. No idea how to get into the water in the first place Everything is gated.

Reactions: LeelaK

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Still trying to figure this out. No idea how to get into the water in the first place Everything is gated.
You get there by walking through the Love Letter Café and using the steps on the left side until you get to the exit there.
If you can't leave there then talk with the people in the Love Letter Café first. One of them should then open the exit permanently for you.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
LeelaK
Some suggestions concerning the Lv 3 and Lv 4 gear upgrades (Emma & Claire):
At the end of the Update 2 of chapter 4 when La'yla asks the MC and his party to join her at the Amazon Mountain maybe add a check to verify that those gear update quests are already done at that point. If that isn't the case La'yla should say something like the following in the arena: "Meet me at the Amazon mountain when you are ready. But make sure that your gear is up to date. You'll need it."
  • If Lv 3 Gear quest (Emma) isn't done:
    Valerye should say: "She's right, we need better gear. [MC], could you please get in touch with Ramdo to see what he needs to produce better gear? I'll take Grace with me to the shrine because I have to discuss something with her there." Then Valerye and Grace should leave the party and leave you alone with Bastet. This would allow you to finish the Lv3 gear quest. After that you should get the hint to team up again with Valerye and Grace at the Shrine.
    There Valerye should say: "Well, that's better than nothing I guess but maybe we can get Ramdo to produce even better gear. Let's meet with him and see how we can motivate him."
  • If Lv 4 Gear quest (Claire) isn't done:
    Valerye should say: "Maybe we should check on Ramdo first to see if he can upgrade our gear before we go to the Amazon Mountain. Let's head to him first."
For the Lv 4 Gear quest it should be fine if all party members are together again. At this moment you've already saved Claire, so this should trigger the beginning of the Lv 4 gear quest when you talk to Ramdo I think. That one should be easy to finish.

Also maybe add some checks to La'yla at the Amazon Mountain:
  • Verify that all party members are together. Otherwise La'yla should tell the MC to pick them up first. If you follow my first suggestion then if the Lv 3 Gear quest isn't done the MC should not have all party members with him until the quest is done.
  • Also add a check there if the Lv 3 Gear quest isn't done (because due to the actual end of the second update this could be possible). La'yla should then ask the MC to upgrade his gear. Then you could continue with something similar to my suggestions above for the arena regarding the Lv 3 Gear upgrade.
  • In case the Lv 4 Gear quest isn't done La'yla should should ask the MC if he really wants to continue because his gear still seems to be quite weak. Give the MC the option to continue or to go back and finish the Lv 4 Gear quest first.

Also another suggestion regarding unfinished Side and Villager Quests at the end of a chapter:
Maybe add a message clearly stating that some quests aren't done yet and ask the player if they really want to continue to the next chapter. Also add the warning that continuing without finishing those quests in time may cause some unforeseen issues later on. And give some hints about the quests that are still not done or add them to the quest list at this time and inform the player that they should check the quest list to see what they missed so far.
That should ease up a lot of things for the future progression of the development of this great game.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeelaK and Exsa

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hmm, I managed to get my Charms up to 14 now. Doing the Veronica Quests brought me up to 11 Charms, then I did some studies with Boobalina Vol. 8 and Vol. 11 or 12 which got me to 13 and the 14th one I managed to get by showering with Mariah (Mom). But right now I have no idea as to where to get the final 15th Charm from. A second shower session with Mariah didn't do the trick. Or did I make a mistake there?

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Where do I find the tiara for equipment upgrade? I have got the key from locker in waterfalls, but no idea where to use it.

LeelaK

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2019
The mention of anal lured me into the thread and the art looks good. Question how much anal does this game have/plan to have (the more the better theres no such thing as too much anal). Anyway I am not one to jump into games which are under development but I'll keep my eye on this for sure.
To be honest, I'd say plenty, lol! Me and the missus just really enjoy a nice rump! It depends on how much support we get to add extras, but every girl will have at least one, and there's one girl in particular that has an inverse amount of anal to vaginal scenes, as she's based on the nun trope and is the official booty of the game.

There seems to be a bug involving giving GIFTS to Grace... I am currently playing thru Ch 2 and have chatted to Mariah, Grace and Valerye enough to bring them up to the Ch2 max, and have given all three of them 6 gifts... BUT the gifts that I have given to Grace, seem to have been credited to Valerye

Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this apparent glitch???
Thanks to this report this is now fixed in the current version (v3799_bugfix).

LeelaK
Feedback to the fixed version:
  • For Toxic Haze the skill requirement shows Charm 12+ but uses the value for Knowledge.
  • Dark Haze is ok now.
  • I missed Veronica's older quests (chapter3) earlier on and am doing them right now. After finishing the quests "The Teachers Pet, part 2-2!" and "The Teachers Pet, part 2-3!" each time all the symbols at the right upper corner (daytime/nighttime, clock, book) were gone and only after pressing "s" they showed up again.
  • The Trading List of O'ra can now be accessed.
  • Am I required to directly trade the Bronze Stars with O'ra? I finished all three Hunt Quests but that doesn't work for me. When I click on Bronze Rewards the whole menu just closes. I've now finished Veronica's quests, too. So I have no idea why I can't trade the Bronze Stars with O'ra.
    The Blaze Sword isn't the real problem, I can buy that one. But I can't get the Feral Stone.
-Toxic Haze will be fixed next update. I was focusing on the descriptions and my save has everything 15 so I was fooled, my bad.
-Sometimes the overlays disappear (whenever you can pinpoint the last event before they're gone it helps me to catch on those) but if that happens, pressing 'S' will always restore them.
-You just need to own the star, you'll not actually lose the item or anything. But it turns out the trade still has an issues, you technically had to pick the rewards one-by-one. That will be fixed next update. I shouldn't have added the draft version of the system.

Same here: apparently still can't trade any Bronze stars.

For infos, the -minor- bug reported here concerning the Sparring Jakku is also still present : https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-3766-leelak.48600/post-6648229

Thanks for this update.
The trade still have issues, they'll be fixed in Part 3.
I tried a quick fix for the bug with Jakku's fight but it didn't work. As it is something minor I'll try fiddling with it again for the next update.

Just a quick note to LeelaK, the developer of this game. I am definitely enjoying playing thru this game, and I wanted to let you know about a typo that you might wish to correct... regarding the ingredient Cooper Ore

Cooper - refers to someone that makes barrels... I believe that you meant to use the word

Copper - the metal that we use for ... wiring, pipes, cookware etc.
Thank you! The typo's been fixed now! :3

How to get the holy gems for the Altar Ursa?
In the room to the right of the mining cart area (Lustone Mines), you can break a pillar and get a chest with some Holy Gems there. There are some inside the springs in the Amazon Village as well.

LeelaK
Some suggestions concerning the Lv 3 and Lv 4 gear upgrades (Emma & Claire):
At the end of the Update 2 of chapter 4 when La'yla asks the MC and his party to join her at the Amazon Mountain maybe add a check to verify that those gear update quests are already done at that point. If that isn't the case La'yla should say something like the following in the arena: "Meet me at the Amazon mountain when you are ready. But make sure that your gear is up to date. You'll need it."
  • If Lv 3 Gear quest (Emma) isn't done:
    Valerye should say: "She's right, we need better gear. [MC], could you please get in touch with Ramdo to see what he needs to produce better gear? I'll take Grace with me to the shrine because I have to discuss something with her there." Then Valerye and Grace should leave the party and leave you alone with Bastet. This would allow you to finish the Lv3 gear quest. After that you should get the hint to team up again with Valerye and Grace at the Shrine.
    There Valerye should say: "Well, that's better than nothing I guess but maybe we can get Ramdo to produce even better gear. Let's meet with him and see how we can motivate him."
  • If Lv 4 Gear quest (Claire) isn't done:
    Valerye should say: "Maybe we should check on Ramdo first to see if he can upgrade our gear before we go to the Amazon Mountain. Let's head to him first."
For the Lv 4 Gear quest it should be fine if all party members are together again. At this moment you've already saved Claire, so this should trigger the beginning of the Lv 4 gear quest when you talk to Ramdo I think. That one should be easy to finish.

Also maybe add some checks to La'yla at the Amazon Mountain:
  • Verify that all party members are together. Otherwise La'yla should tell the MC to pick them up first. If you follow my first suggestion then if the Lv 3 Gear quest isn't done the MC should not have all party members with him until the quest is done.
  • Also add a check there if the Lv 3 Gear quest isn't done (because due to the actual end of the second update this could be possible). La'yla should then ask the MC to upgrade his gear. Then you could continue with something similar to my suggestions above for the arena regarding the Lv 3 Gear upgrade.
  • In case the Lv 4 Gear quest isn't done La'yla should should ask the MC if he really wants to continue because his gear still seems to be quite weak. Give the MC the option to continue or to go back and finish the Lv 4 Gear quest first.

Also another suggestion regarding unfinished Side and Villager Quests at the end of a chapter:
Maybe add a message clearly stating that some quests aren't done yet and ask the player if they really want to continue to the next chapter. Also add the warning that continuing without finishing those quests in time may cause some unforeseen issues later on. And give some hints about the quests that are still not done or add them to the quest list at this time and inform the player that they should check the quest list to see what they missed so far.
That should ease up a lot of things for the future progression of the development of this great game.
The bug-fix has added a check for the chapter transitions for newer players, letting them now they can lose quests (even though they should be mostly fixed by now).

For the gear quests, I'll be sure to add a few more warnings as they're very important for the balancing. Doing new dungeons with older equip is rough, lol. These quests are still somewhat meant to be missable cuz they'll lead into some secret stuff in the full game, but I'm thinking about updating the stores a level behind after each chapter switch just to help out players who miss these quests.

I'll be sure to add checks for them more often. Thanks for the feedback, it's really helpful! ^~^ It's hard to keep track of everything.

Hmm, I managed to get my Charms up to 14 now. Doing the Veronica Quests brought me up to 11 Charms, then I did some studies with Boobalina Vol. 8 and Vol. 11 or 12 which got me to 13 and the 14th one I managed to get by showering with Mariah (Mom). But right now I have no idea as to where to get the final 15th Charm from. A second shower session with Mariah didn't do the trick. Or did I make a mistake there?
In the newest version you can get another Boobleena book by talking with the left-most announcer in the arena. There's now a loot box system to get stat upgrade items.

Where do I find the tiara for equipment upgrade? I have got the key from locker in waterfalls, but no idea where to use it.
The items are in the boss room, the raft jump puzzle room and in the water reservoir room (from Bastet's chapter 3 quest). To return to the Chapter 3 waterway, you need to use the key from the locker in a grate next to the teacher's house, that will take you back to the old part.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The trade still have issues, they'll be fixed in Part 3.
I tried a quick fix for the bug with Jakku's fight but it didn't work. As it is something minor I'll try fiddling with it again for the next update.
Thanks.

Concerning the Jakku's fight, it's minor bug, indeed.

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
Hi!
quest boy's conversation and he doesn't do anything to get back, and where I don't know?
please help :)

www.jpg xxx.jpg

Last edited:

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
The items are in the boss room, the raft jump puzzle room and in the water reservoir room (from Bastet's chapter 3 quest). To return to the Chapter 3 waterway, you need to use the key from the locker in a grate next to the teacher's house, that will take you back to the old part.
Ahh, thanks a lot! I kept missing that grate lol.

Another question though. I finished all the quests and it seems I'm missing some CGs. I can see that some of the ones I've seen did not go into the book. Is that a bug? Is there a way to get all for the version?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Is there a way to change the Girls stats?

It says that I don't have enough Requirements for Mariah's Shower Scene.
I should have 2 Hearts, 10 Lust, Trust and Passion for this scene.
My Stats for her are 2 Hearts, 23 Trust, 21 Enjoyment, 19 Passion, 21 Lust and 21 Jealousy

So I should have already all stat Requirements but I just got the Message I wouldn't have enough. Weird

Sep 21, 2021
Is there any way to force the game to automatically bypass error messages about the missing audio files? I'm just in the first tutorial battle but that VA is honestly giving me a headache. It's just... a very bizarre experience.

SFX and voice files are apparently one and the same, so the only option to mediate the situation somewhat is by deleting VA files from the www/audio/se folder. But by doing so, every time the voice line is triggered, the error message will pop-up which you'll need to close every time. And that's what I want to get rid of.

Is there any way to do that?

Okay, so if anyone else there is bothered by the placeholder(?) VA as much as I am, but is not really willing to sacrifice the basic SFX, then you might as well skip yourself the pains of fixing that and download the attached archive with converted blank audio files. Just drop the "se" folder into "game/www/audio" folder and rewrite all the files it asks you to.

Kudos to the dev for giving every VA audio file the, well, the "VA" prefix, because otherwise this whole thing might have taken an extra hour to make, but definitely no kudos for not providing us this very option from the beginning.

Last edited:

Gogeta68

Jan 19, 2018
Hi, wanted to know if there is a way to see where are the training place , rn i only found the dummy and the money box in the church, i dont remember what Valerye told me, so idk where to look for them

Reactions: wawchenghai

Kaldan

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a way to change the Girls stats?

It says that I don't have enough Requirements for Mariah's Shower Scene.
I should have 2 Hearts, 10 Lust, Trust and Passion for this scene.
My Stats for her are 2 Hearts, 23 Trust, 21 Enjoyment, 19 Passion, 21 Lust and 21 Jealousy

So I should have already all stat Requirements but I just got the Message I wouldn't have enough. Weird
Same problem here - stats are high enough, but it says Intimacy not high enough...

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes