Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
From the developer's twitter.

The upcoming bugfix will add fixes and updates to LLM in every chapter so far. That's lots of work but it will also add a new quest + scene as a bonus. Chapter VI updates will follow after. The road map for VI is settled, it will be split into 3 faster updates too, more on SS ^~^

gooog1

Nov 26, 2022
Where can I find these parts?, I've looked everywhere and still can't find them. Please help me!!!

jed999

May 26, 2021
Lol, the third one is at the beginning. You clearly didn´t searched for it.
LOL, the game is so buggy that I hit another game ending bug shortly after and deleted the message because it isn't worth it.
Maybe you should practice that English instead of trying to insult people.

2 Mariah characters and a locked up game, even after multiple restarts

1685116771151.png

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Just downloaded the game again, I was playing a save from chapter 3, and I turned in the Khoconana questand then the Mygonid quest, but Eric is not giving me another quest, just saying he'll let me know for the next part, could I have completed this earlier?

It had been a while since I had played the game, and I just wanted to make sure I didn't mess anything up by using an old save.

Also I pushed on to Chapter 4 and eventually took on Hunt 2 for the clay man, I hit him in the back an auto killed him, and did not get the hunter star, I do have a save before that hunt, it was just late last night, and I shut it down to hit the sack.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
LOL, the game is so buggy that I hit another game ending bug shortly after and deleted the message because it isn't worth it.

View attachment 2651746
Of course, you can bypass this bug using the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu program using the noclip or wait for the bug fix, there are no other options

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Just downloaded the game again, I was playing a save from chapter 3, and I turned in the Khoconana questand then the Mygonid quest, but Eric is not giving me another quest, just saying he'll let me know for the next part, could I have completed this earlier?

It had been a while since I had played the game, and I just wanted to make sure I didn't mess anything up by using an old save.

Also I pushed on to Chapter 4 and eventually took on Hunt 2 for the clay man, I hit him in the back an auto killed him, and did not get the hunter star, I do have a save before that hunt, it was just late last night, and I shut it down to hit the sack.
And where are you in such a hurry ...

In the folder with the game there is a walkthrough file, if you suddenly don’t understand what to do or get confused about which side quests go in which chapter, then don’t be shy to look there.

Not completing some side quests in a certain chapter will make them impossible to complete in future chapters.

So there is no hurry here. In addition, there are enough bugs in this version, so I advise you to wait for a bug fix.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
And where are you in such a hurry ...

In the folder with the game there is a walkthrough file, if you suddenly don’t understand what to do or get confused about which side quests go in which chapter, then don’t be shy to look there.

Not completing some side quests in a certain chapter will make them impossible to complete in future chapters.

So there is no hurry here. In addition, there are enough bugs in this version, so I advise you to wait for a bug fix.
Yeah, I looked at the walkthrough, that's how I know I wasn't getting the other quest.

I guess saying I pushed through is a bit misleading, I had basically completed all other content, so that was the next logical step, since the questgiver was not giving the quest.

Thanks for the response tho.

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019

View attachment 2651746
I discovered how you can pass the mission
don't talk to Mariah downstairs
go up the stairs and talk to her in her bedroom
when you go upstairs it's only the one from the table and you have no problems

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
how do I get past the monster on the bridge to get to the city of the Amazons?
I fought him 3 times and he doesn't die :((

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
You have two options to use the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu by enabling the noclip in it, or wait for a bug fix. There are no other workarounds for this bug.
found a small softlock and cannot progress I wish to move past this but as it is main event and i cannot skip this i do not know how to move pass the bad clone thing will just not disappear no matter what i do. View attachment 2517554
I got around it by switching the time. Can't quite rmeber how I acheived that

Redblade625

Jul 23, 2020
Whenever I do Mariah's foot scene at night, it either never finishes or I can't open the menu afterwards. Any help?

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
Hi, i search the thread and see a mention to this bug, but not a solution for this specific moment, can you help please? Its the event at mom bedroom when you have the first anal sex with val without being sleep, i have a second mariah that block our way, and sorry my horrible english xD

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes