• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
It was hunt 7, which is now 8
1 The target appears only at night.
2 There must be at least one crystal on the field
3 The crystal will appear if you remove all the objects on the field and re-enter the location, but keep this in mind, it may not happen right away, I will leave a photo of how it looks.

mikanika

Oct 14, 2019
so is graces ??? skill obtainable in chapter 4? ive been playing through and dont want to miss anything. also where would i report a bug (im not use to these sites or this dev. though i definetly like their work) as im having a pretty weird one, im unsure if its my fault or the game. i know rpgmaker can be a bit buggy
saw on another post that it seems to be just valery being valery.so dis

Last edited:

Dominator72

Mar 4, 2022
So, with all the shifting around of hunt numbers, I'm confused. Is there currently a Hunt #09, or do we just have to activate it to get Hunts #07 and #08 to work? I've completed Hunts 7 ("Crystal Thief") and 8 ("Sleeping Giant"). Other than that, I think I'm ready to go on to complete the main quest, but I don't want to miss a hunt. If there is a Hunt 9, are there requirements to meet before I can accept it from the quest board?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
So, with all the shifting around of hunt numbers, I'm confused. Is there currently a Hunt #09, or do we just have to activate it to get Hunts #07 and #08 to work? I've completed Hunts 7 ("Crystal Thief") and 8 ("Sleeping Giant"). Other than that, I think I'm ready to go on to complete the main quest, but I don't want to miss a hunt. If there is a Hunt 9, are there requirements to meet before I can accept it from the quest board?
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-5990b-leelak.48600/post-11642957
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfairy-tales-v-0-5990b-leelak.48600/post-11636943

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hey guys, I have a question. By the end of chapter 3, when you are in the Love Love scenes with both Val and Mom, I cannot unlock the key step.

With Valerie, I'm missing the Lick one. I cannot get it no matter what I do. And with Mariah, I cannot ssee what the 5th one is, so I also miss the achievement. Can someone help me out?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question. By the end of chapter 3, when you are in the Love Love scenes with both Val and Mom, I cannot unlock the key step.

With Valerie, I'm missing the Lick one. I cannot get it no matter what I do. And with Mariah, I cannot ssee what the 5th one is, so I also miss the achievement. Can someone help me out?
The LLM mod is a bit buggy and sometimes doesn't open some modes. This happens time after time in the next version, perhaps it will be fixed. There have already been messages about this.

Dominator72

Mar 4, 2022
Thanks Skullshadow. I've seen those posts and they're the main reason I'm as far along as I am now. I was able to unlock all three hunts using the Cheat Menu, and I've completed 7 and 8. But those posts don't quite answer my current question... so, perhaps I'll ask in a different way. Is there a more up-to-date walkthrough? The one that I am checking against now is for version 05925p, but the most current version of the game is 0.5990b. Maybe, inferring from your post with how to use Cheat Menu, the second part shows them in the desert, so is Hunt 9 in the desert?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks Skullshadow. I've seen those posts and they're the main reason I'm as far along as I am now. I was able to unlock all three hunts using the Cheat Menu, and I've completed 7 and 8. But those posts don't quite answer my current question... so, perhaps I'll ask in a different way. Is there a more up-to-date walkthrough? The one that I am checking against now is for version 05925p, but the most current version of the game is 0.5990b. Maybe, inferring from your post with how to use Cheat Menu, the second part shows them in the desert, so is Hunt 9 in the desert?
There are a total of 8 hunts in the game. The ninth has not yet been introduced. And in the desert it was easier for me to take screenshots so as not to go far from the place where the next chapter will begin in the next version.

Reactions: Dominator72

Dominator72

Mar 4, 2022
There are a total of 8 hunts in the game. The ninth has not yet been introduced. And in the desert it was easier for me to take screenshots so as not to go far from the place where the next chapter will begin in the next version.
Thank you! I will then happily continue my progress towards completing the main quest.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Plant the Bouncy Seeds using "A lot of water" and 50 Fertilizers for the
best results. Collect at least 5 Springballs from the seeds.
Skullshadow, it's not 50, and that's why I'm asking. When I use the 50 fertilizers I don't get her message about fertilizers, only about the water. If I use 50 fertilizers the output is 3 Springballs per seed.

When you use 6 fertilzer for the Green, or 9 for the yellow, or 12 for the purple, you get a message from Rosaly congratulating you on both the water and fertilizer. But I don't get this message if I use 50 fertilizers on the Bouncy seeds.

So, the best results are 3 Springballs per seed, and you don't get the fertilizer congratulation from Rosaly?

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes