3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Made me wonder if I should play or not. If sexual content is included in dreams, then no thanks. If this is another quota lesbian game, then an even bigger NO THANKS. There's also an ic patch, so if lesbians are in my family MEGA NO THANKS.
Seriously what's the point of dream sex? It already happened in my mind.

Reactions: tossler

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The father comes off as a total idiot, he divorces your Mom, brings a younger woman into her home and announces that he's getting married only after being with her for a month? Then he wonders why the mom is taking it so hard? Huh? The dialogue can use some work but I understood that part at least. How was she supposed to handle it? Also I don't like how every girl is drooling over the main character.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
1659558773583.jpeg
VN Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Milfania [Ep.3]
Download here
Include Patch*
HANDMADE VERSION

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:
Reactions: Juri32

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Ok, quick question: I scanned the thread and reviews, couldnt find an answer. Is this one of the games where the girls want to jump the MC the moment they meet him or is there any sort of build up? Too easy gets boring for me real fast. Thanks in advance for any replies

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Great! I was just writing that there is a free release of an update lol. Here is a new a patch. Thanks BaasB .
Sorry for complaining but this is not a patch just a page of text, was that a mistake in compiling it or intentional? What am I supposed to do with it?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Great game, great story, as always script could use some help.
ProofreadingRUS are here to help when needed.
Also, it was shorter than I expected for 1GB, may have to wait until it's 3gb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Phoenix Games

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I absolutely dislike mom content, and I skip it when I can,
but I DO like a stepmother, especially a blondie.

This game got potential, especially for the sister.
TF did I just read?!? You're not into mom content, but into stepmom content? Aren't those two things the same thing? Even if it's because of the blood thing, what about each taboo does it for you or not? Just curious.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes