3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Different mods. The one he quoted is based on Ripson's (the one you pointed out is 3 posts above) but if he's using the proofread version of the one he quoted, it may not be compatible with Ripson's Episode 3 mod.
Are you sure??? Because there is no other's WT mod for this game

Reactions: tslojr

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Are you sure??? Because there is no other's WT mod for this game
Yup. There's Ripson's WT Mod and then there's JGNeon's, which is the one linked in the OP. JGNeon's is based on Ripson's, but also has a proofread version which corrects a bunch of grammar, but may be incompatible with Ripson's mod. So if the guy you were replying to was using JGNeon's proofread WT Mod, which hasn't been updated for Episode 3 yet, he wouldn't necessarily be able to use Ripson's, which was the one you pointed out was 3 posts above his.

Reactions: MrBenny

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1963612

Overview:
The story centers around future college student who is enjoying his summertime,
surrounded by beautiful women and facing different challenges.
He is young, full of enthusiasm and ready for new adventures that life has prepared for him.
His gorgeous Landlady is pretty upset with her recent divorce and he just met hot, mysterious Nicole.
How will his life change? What choices will he make?
Take the role of the protagonist and let the lewd show begin.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-20
Release Date: 2023-12-28
Developer: Dr.Phoenix - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

incest patch needs updating as currently still for ep1

Reactions: Seriosha

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Walkthrough+Gallery mod for Milfania - Episode 2

Based on Ripson's WT+gallery mod (episode 1), updated by JGNeon

Note: Tested and works with the latest version (reworked from Ripson's previous work). If I haven't highlighted a choice, it means there are no real consequences for the choice, just a matter of your personal preference.

Note: I've also been in touch with Saint Blackmoor, who offered a proofread version of the script, where typos and grammar has been fixed. This is now available as an alternative version to download for those who would be interested. You only need to download one of these packages, depending on which version you want to use. Quick warning: The proofread version might be incompatible with saves from an unmodded (not proofread) version, depending on where in the story/script you made your save.

I've now created a , for those who want to throw some tip money my way (not required, but as the number of mods is starting to increase, I figured I might as well set one up). This is also where I'll eventually gather up all the mods I'm working on (eventually). Mod downloads will be provided in public posts, so nothing of interest will be paywalled for now.

Just heads up. new game ver out

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice game, I like the models a lot and it has mom, sis, cousin, aunt and step-mom, only a grandma left for the dream team of incest.

I guess the red option it's for lust and the green for love, right? then I will need two saves for this.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dr. Phoenix Games

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Walkthrough+Gallery mod for Milfania - Episode 2

Based on Ripson's WT+gallery mod (episode 1), updated by JGNeon

Note: Tested and works with the latest version (reworked from Ripson's previous work). If I haven't highlighted a choice, it means there are no real consequences for the choice, just a matter of your personal preference.

Note: I've also been in touch with Saint Blackmoor, who offered a proofread version of the script, where typos and grammar has been fixed. This is now available as an alternative version to download for those who would be interested. You only need to download one of these packages, depending on which version you want to use. Quick warning: The proofread version might be incompatible with saves from an unmodded (not proofread) version, depending on where in the story/script you made your save.

I've now created a , for those who want to throw some tip money my way (not required, but as the number of mods is starting to increase, I figured I might as well set one up). This is also where I'll eventually gather up all the mods I'm working on (eventually). Mod downloads will be provided in public posts, so nothing of interest will be paywalled for now.

Bro, I just want to ask sincerely if you will update this wt mod. Thanks in advance!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The english
The Single Choice buttons
:HideThePain:
Sad, the characters are hot as fuck. But it does everything to take me out of it.

Reactions: Abraxxas

Dr. Phoenix Games

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Hey Dr. Phoenix Games great game and models are :love:.
Just a question is pregnancy planned for the household characters.
Dr. Phoenix Games well we have all family characters..do u intend to include a hot grandma as well...
Hope u consider
Hey! Tbh,haven't plan pregnancy yet, coz main characters will have other issues to care about soon and being pregnant would be quite too much for them. Let's talk about it after 3-4 updates

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes