2.80 star(s) 15 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
You can check yourself:

"Harem refers to domestic spaces that are reserved for the women of the house in a Muslim family."
well , thank you for the explanation BUT i didnt asked what that word meant....i wanted to know IF there is a chance for a Harem in the VN.....but again-THANK YOU :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Faxe10%

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
well , thank you for the explanation BUT i didnt asked what that word meant....i wanted to know IF there is a chance for a Harem in the VN.....but again-THANK YOU :ROFLMAO:
Maybe your question was not 100% clear to me.... maybe....

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just started playing this with the release of Episode 5 and have now finished. Obviously there's a struggle with the translation. In the game's own Engrish, "I'll try to avoid bursting with laugh when asking, but: What a hell is an 'arrousement' "? I'm surprised folks these days don't use something at least like Google Translate or DeepL to improve the quality of translation. (I mean, "arrousement" isn't even a real word in English.)

Made-up words, messed-up idioms, and improper grammar aside, generally I think it's pleasant enough to play. Not a fan of single-button choices (why have an "Open the door" button and nothing else when you could just have the MC open the door automatically?), and I don't like auto-pull out. Even if the dev doesn't want pregnancy, I think things like that should be player choice, just like positions during sex. Anyway, it's interesting enough to keep playing. We'll see what future episodes bring.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
scn1-9ep6_Camera (3).jpg

Agora mesmo
Hello everyone!
I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer. After the previous update, I took a few days off because when I’m working, I go non-stop without weekends. To avoid burnout, I need to take breaks, just like everyone else.
Regarding the next episode, I’ve been thinking a lot about how to release updates. Should I work longer and release larger updates, or release smaller updates more frequently? After weighing the pros and cons and considering the audience's reactions, I concluded that people prefer larger updates even if they take more time. What do you think about this? I haven't made a final decision yet. Let me know in the comments or any way that’s convenient for you, and I'll base my decision on your feedback!
Now, about the next episode. Starting from this episode, the events in the game will begin to progress rapidly, and many surprises await you. The first five episodes were just a warm-up and an introduction to the characters. At the moment, I have completed the rendering of two stunning animations with one of the main heroines. I have also finished work on the third animation with another lovely character, just waiting for the results and fixing any issues if they arise. Additionally, I have fully completed one scene, and the second one is nearing completion.
These are the latest updates for now. I wish you all the best!
Sincerely,

Dr. Phoenix.

P.S. Oh, I almost forgot! I've modified Amanda's structure; now she will be even more detailed and realistic. You can see for yourself in the preview above.

Dancebunny88

Sep 20, 2022
View attachment 3817397

Agora mesmo
Hello everyone!
I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer. After the previous update, I took a few days off because when I’m working, I go non-stop without weekends. To avoid burnout, I need to take breaks, just like everyone else.
Regarding the next episode, I’ve been thinking a lot about how to release updates. Should I work longer and release larger updates, or release smaller updates more frequently? After weighing the pros and cons and considering the audience's reactions, I concluded that people prefer larger updates even if they take more time. What do you think about this? I haven't made a final decision yet. Let me know in the comments or any way that’s convenient for you, and I'll base my decision on your feedback!
Now, about the next episode. Starting from this episode, the events in the game will begin to progress rapidly, and many surprises await you. The first five episodes were just a warm-up and an introduction to the characters. At the moment, I have completed the rendering of two stunning animations with one of the main heroines. I have also finished work on the third animation with another lovely character, just waiting for the results and fixing any issues if they arise. Additionally, I have fully completed one scene, and the second one is nearing completion.
These are the latest updates for now. I wish you all the best!
Sincerely,

Dr. Phoenix.

P.S. Oh, I almost forgot! I've modified Amanda's structure; now she will be even more detailed and realistic. You can see for yourself in the preview above.
Any thing involving Amanda or Lucy would be awesome honestly i don't really like the other characters and also larger updates are better in my opinion.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I've already tied my response to the leg of a pigeon outside my window. It should get there in... by Christmas, maybe.
Has the bird in question some white dots on the bottom of its feathers?
Because my cat just dragged one in here.
There is something around its leg...
And she does not share :rolleyes:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Has the bird in question some white dots on the bottom of its feathers?
Because my cat just dragged one in here.
There is something around its leg...
And she does not share :rolleyes:
That's OK. I coated it in iocane powder. I wouldn't bother checking on your cat at this point.

Jerora

Aug 8, 2021
Ahh realised ,Nicole Smith is Anna Nicole Smith's look alike. Hmm what if she marries MC's dad, dad dies soon after,and MC became Nicoles lover. Nicole gets all dads money, also house where MC lives, MCs mom,sister, and Nicole, live together . hmm maybe Nicole has daughter that could become MCs lover too. heh what do you think.:giggle: AnnaNicoleSmith.png

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 15 Votes