2.80 star(s) 15 Votes
May 19, 2024
Wow what a shocker, more of nothing . :FacePalm:
Well I wouldn't say nothing. Personally I love the models. Just wish the the dialog made more sense. It's all over the place for me. No plot build up or focusing on anything. I enjoy a good story line myself, and as far as this one goes I only skip through for scenes and don't even read the dialog anymore.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Welcome old developer
ICSTOR under the new name Dr Phoenix :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
PS. You will again find a herd of deer to make money like in Milfy City :LUL:
I've heard some dumb stuff, but this one is close to taking the cake.

Why would a dev who is making thousands doing NOTHING go out of their way to make another Patreon account and actually work for a few bucks a month :ROFLMAO: Sometimes I wonder if people even have brains anymore...

Nov 9, 2020
This game is really starting to suck. Another crappy update and since day 2 almost nothing has happened. Is this guy gonna fuck anyone? Slow plot development if you can even call that. I'll check back after a couple updates maybe by that time MC can at least grope his mom's ass without having the game end...

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Milfania [Ep.5] Unofficial Android Port + Ripson's WT/Gallery Mod & IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 221mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The key point is a menace from the bride’s side who is gold digger perhaps. The second one is that the mom of mc is wishing to revenge on her former husband. Guys, you have been making the big intro almost 2 years. Put to shame.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2024
Chapter 5 ... WTF seriously who hijacked this project?!
this chapter felt like a nail to the coffin to this ... "plot"
What did I miss? R.I.P.

2.80 star(s) 15 Votes