3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Let's hope it will take less than 1 year for next episode.
Story and the renders are quite good but still the dev fails to attract more & more patreons, that's a total killjoy for devs. Kills the motivation and soon abandoned tag, still hope that's kind of fate isn't waiting for dr. Pheniox. Don't have money on me otherwise supported him at first glance.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Milfania [Ep. 1 Remaster] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 92mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Alex29

May 24, 2017
Milfania [Ep. 1 Remaster] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 92mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks buddy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Episode 2 update news.

Hello, everyone!

I'm currently working on the party scene, and I'm excited to hear your thoughts on the outfits! All of them were chosen in previous polls. Stay tuned for more upcoming polls. In Episode 2, you'll get to meet two new characters. There's not much left to be done, so keep an eye out for updates!
party.jpg

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Nope, you have just installed the old mod which is incompatible with the remaster.
No missing image actually.
I get this is a remaster but that would have been nice to know before installing AN EP1 MOD into AN EP1 GAME. If the mod isn't going to be updated anytime soon, someone should at least flag this or make a note on the OP.

Reactions: mofonistik

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
i downloaded the remaster version but it seems like if you use the Walkthrough & Gallery Mod images seem to fail to load

ps: i just play trough seems like the walktrough is now ingame or my game was confused

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes