3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 3282955 View attachment 3282956 View attachment 3282957
So its not the time and place, but otherwise...got it.
View attachment 3282958
I don't know in what culture 'friends' making lewd remarks and advances to a loved one doesn't end with them on the floor with a bloody nose, but here we are :FacePalm:
Edit:
View attachment 3282972
I think Tyrone is the secret MC of this game.
hope this doesnt lead to NTR stuff but well if the dev adds it as long as its a separate avoidable route then I dont mind

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 3282958
I don't know in what culture 'friends' making lewd remarks and advances to a loved one doesn't end with them on the floor with a bloody nose, but here we are :FacePalm:
Edit:
View attachment 3282972
Hmm...so I see why some think MC's so called friend might have some kind of history with one of his love interests. She definitely didn't shut Tyrone down properly, and it sounded like she quietly postponed an event for another time...in private. (Gross...not a fan of sharing or slut love interests. It's a DNA thing for me.)

Last edited:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Ohh look a new game, damn the renders look great. Lets check the tags...

No ntr, damn you got me hooked. Lets check the comments too.... Just to be sure!

View attachment 3282958
Edit:
View attachment 3282972
I see.. Just another soon to be abandoned game.

Just my 2 cents as a dev to a dev. If your aim is the vanilla/harem fans I have to tell you ALREADY lost them.
Just give the thread netorare tag already, just to avoid the imminent slugfest and avoid wasting peoples times.

Dr. Phoenix Games

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Ohh look a new game, damn the renders look great. Lets check the tags...

No ntr, damn you got me hooked. Lets check the comments too.... Just to be sure!

I see.. Just another soon to be abandoned game.

Just my 2 cents as a dev to a dev. If your aim is the vanilla/harem fans I have to tell you ALREADY lost them.
Just give the thread netorare tag already, just to avoid the imminent slugfest and avoid wasting peoples times.
Thanks for the advice. I have written before, there won't be NTR. People need to be a bit more patient and not make hasty conclusions. Even if I add some "non-vanilla" action, it would be choice based/avoidable.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
People need to be a bit more patient and not make hasty conclusions.
Or you can spend more time working on your writing skills to not cause misunderstandings in the future. As already was mentioned before, his overly flirtatious behavior, their dialog after groping and situation in general looked fishy as fuck.

You write
1705842690763.png
and right after that you already write that there is slight posibility that you can add it in the future
Even if I add some "non-vanilla" action, it would be choice based/avoidable.
Looks like someone doesnt have clear vision about his own game)

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for the advice. I have written before, there won't be NTR. People need to be a bit more patient and not make hasty conclusions. Even if I add some "non-vanilla" action, it would be choice based/avoidable.
You can say it all you want, if I send the download link of the game to someone and don't tell them anything about tags and story and ask where do they think its heading they will say its 100% a NTR/Beta fetish setup.
  • You have the guy slapping the sister's butt in front of the MC and the MC tells him its not ok what he is doing and he should stop instead of mopping the gym floor with him?!
  • You have this guy's gf that doesn't think her BF slapping girls/employee's asses its that big of a deal.
  • You have the Mom wanting to go and talk with this guy herself, while the sister refuses to leave her job and just takes it, for the classic blackmail to let her daughter alone scenario.
  • You have MC being OK with his 'friend' saying lewd remarks and making moves on his aunt, actually he finds it funny and covers for him that he was just drunk.
  • You have the Aunt saying that 'this is not the time and place for this type of fun' to the friend groping her in front of the MC.
  • You have the 'friend' grope his own mother's tits in front of the MC.
  • You have the Mom flirt with her ex husband to make the new wife jealous in front of the MC.
  • You have the new wife being shady plotting with someone else on the phone.

If people are making 'hasty conclusions' its only because everything you have in the game so far points into that direction, you have the spineless MC that can't do shit to protect his women, likes Tyrone(Hello, name self explanatory) hitting on his loved ones and every other trope-y NTR situation that you can find all over that genre. The only thing we don't have is your transparency on where this is going.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
View attachment 3282958
Edit:
View attachment 3282972
Lol, I had not paid attention to this thread and I certainly had not read the previous pages, so the best friend is a black man named Tyrone who gropes the LI while the mc just watches? :KEK: (That's like a 2x1 in cliché and trope)

stevecarrell-the-office.gif

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
So you say there wont be ntr and then say you might add some or other "non-vanilla" stuff ???? Which is it? Also i agree with others it look's and feel's like a ntr setup, and by those scene's you have probably lost some players/support.

Last edited:

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
So you say there wont be ntr and then say you might add some or other "non-vanilla" stuff ???? Which is it? Also i agree with others it look's and feel's like a ntr setup, and by those scene's you have probably lost some players/support, but just my view anyway.
I agree with you. I like these Milfs, but seeing that asshole harassing LIs...shit...this male character shouldn't be in the game...unless this is an NTR game?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I hate NTR but even I consider Tyrone inoffensive, the aunt scene was more of a hint that the aunt is lonely and the MC will take advantage of it, I really think things will not escalated between Tyrone and the family of MC, there are more chances that we will end fucking his mom instead... and maybe help him fuck his mom too, pretty sure you can help your friend in other games like "Dreams of Desire".

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
given the pictures on Twitter, there is no desire to continue playing View attachment 3284415 , View attachment 3284416
and I will keep silent about the 3rd part of the update :(
I understand that these are just monthly pictures, but still...
And there you have it, all it needs is one patron to drop some big money and it makes it into the game. Someone that never plans to add NTR, never does NTR customs of his characters. Especially since the MC hasn't yet gotten anything in the canon story.
kermit.gif

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
That ipatch hits a lot harder when first thing you see is someone with your cousin's name stroking your dick. ALABAMA/10

• Haha
Reactions: MrBenny

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
given the pictures on Twitter, there is no desire to continue playing View attachment 3284415 , View attachment 3284416
and I will keep silent about the 3rd part of the update :(
I understand that these are just monthly pictures, but still...
Groupsex *is* listed in the tags. And technically, if the protagonist is okay with it (the protagonist, that doesn't necessarily mean the player) then it's just that: groupsex, not NTR.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes