Cheat Mod Ren'Py Milfcreek cheatmod

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
For everyone having issues, please make sure you are running the correct version of the game for the mod. As of right now, the mod is only compatible with .4c. If you are having issues, it's probably because you aren't running that version. Like Spitsnasi is running .4b. Sometimes mods will work with previous versions, but not always.

I'm sure saibakira will update the mod when he/she can. Until then, load into .4c, and max out the stats and money, and you can play .4d+road trip.

Reactions: saibakira

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
For everyone having issues, please make sure you are running the correct version of the game for the mod. As of right now, the mod is only compatible with .4c. If you are having issues, it's probably because you aren't running that version. Like Spitsnasi is running .4b. Sometimes mods will work with previous versions, but not always.

I'm sure saibakira will update the mod when he/she can. Until then, load into .4c, and max out the stats and money, and you can play .4d+road trip.
I will update today !

May 4, 2021
and also the game is not showing anything on the screen like a photo of a person taking a print that had things showing on the game screen
1696396853383.png

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
I would've thought the infrastructure would be essentially the same and so it wouldn't take long to update, although I could be wrong.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Strange that i don't see this update on Itch.io
But still if someone want to play with cheats, can download 0.4d from itch.io and install cheat mod.

Last edited: