Cheat Mod Ren'Py Milfcreek cheatmod

Nitetrain77

Jul 31, 2018
Need a little help please, and thank you!

Okay, so I've looked a bit, and scrolled through the lists of several games, since I know that I'm not the first person to ask this question ever, for any game, and I'm still at a loss! My pc is currently on vacation, but I'm rocking a tablet, so I'm having to adjust to apks. I'm not a total noob, I can navigate, or could, my pc fairly well, but gaining access to folders in my tablet is practically impossible. I've loaded the app, played a little, and saved!

There is no game folder in my document/RenPy_saves, what I could find was a save folder in my Android/data/com.digibang.program4f/files/saves, but I haven't figured out how to save in those folders yet. It's not even an option, and I was copying and pasting in those folders like crazy on my android phone about every 3 months for a year, because of breaking my phone every 3 months. I don't get it, even when it was a galaxy tablet, vs galaxy phone, they had 2 separate navigation systems. I went through 3 galaxy tablets, so now I'm on a onn tablet, still android.

I don't mind playing all the way through again, since it's been over a year since I played, but I can't tolerate this landlady and roommate garbage. I prefer the stories in the context that they were originally written, not grammatically butchered. A little less grind is always nice too!

Do I need to create the folder myself, because I don't even see a game folder, at least not yet?

For those who took the time to read this, thank you for your patience!

Skyfirenj

Aug 28, 2022
Once I used the 1000 to Corruption/Love it doesn't blocks routes like getting Dorothy/Hannah/Swamp locations etc. I tried typing in the console like Anne_Pts = 3, AnneLove = 3 etc plus other combinations to get those points down and hopefully try again. I probably have a save on page 30 I could reload as well... But lesson learned on clicking that 1000 stats button lol!

Edit: found them here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfcreek-shorts-v1-1-digibang.64183/post-7745002

Last edited: