Cheat Mod Ren'Py Milfcreek cheatmod

Nitetrain77

Jul 31, 2018
Need a little help please, and thank you!

Okay, so I've looked a bit, and scrolled through the lists of several games, since I know that I'm not the first person to ask this question ever, for any game, and I'm still at a loss! My pc is currently on vacation, but I'm rocking a tablet, so I'm having to adjust to apks. I'm not a total noob, I can navigate, or could, my pc fairly well, but gaining access to folders in my tablet is practically impossible. I've loaded the app, played a little, and saved!

There is no game folder in my document/RenPy_saves, what I could find was a save folder in my Android/data/com.digibang.program4f/files/saves, but I haven't figured out how to save in those folders yet. It's not even an option, and I was copying and pasting in those folders like crazy on my android phone about every 3 months for a year, because of breaking my phone every 3 months. I don't get it, even when it was a galaxy tablet, vs galaxy phone, they had 2 separate navigation systems. I went through 3 galaxy tablets, so now I'm on a onn tablet, still android.

I don't mind playing all the way through again, since it's been over a year since I played, but I can't tolerate this landlady and roommate garbage. I prefer the stories in the context that they were originally written, not grammatically butchered. A little less grind is always nice too!

Do I need to create the folder myself, because I don't even see a game folder, at least not yet?

For those who took the time to read this, thank you for your patience!

Skyfirenj

Aug 28, 2022
Once I used the 1000 to Corruption/Love it doesn't blocks routes like getting Dorothy/Hannah/Swamp locations etc. I tried typing in the console like Anne_Pts = 3, AnneLove = 3 etc plus other combinations to get those points down and hopefully try again. I probably have a save on page 30 I could reload as well... But lesson learned on clicking that 1000 stats button lol!

Edit: found them here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfcreek-shorts-v1-1-digibang.64183/post-7745002

Last edited:

foxyreader24

May 18, 2024
Im getting this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('levels/anne/l2/r0/3p_n_3.jpg') at 0x000000002b07f310>:
  File "game/main.rpy", line 14, in script call
    $ renpy.call_screen("cam_" + vars["cam"])
  [Previous line repeated 1832 more times]
  File "game/main.rpy", line 14, in script
  File "game/main.rpy", line 14, in <module>
OSError: Couldn't find file 'levels/anne/l2/r0/3p_n_3.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  [Previous line repeated 1832 more times]
  File "game/main.rpy", line 14, in script
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/main.rpy", line 14, in <module>
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4175, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2782, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 888, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 888, in render
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 731, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 909, in render
    return RenderTransform(self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 979, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 404, in renpy.display.accelerator.RenderTransform.render_child
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 676, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 330, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 803, in load
    raise e
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 757, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename, directory="images")
  File "D:\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc(1)\Milfcreek-0.4f-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 833, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'levels/anne/l2/r0/3p_n_3.jpg'.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfcreek 0.4f
Sun May 19 22:53:24 2024

Cyrix72

Oct 31, 2021
A quick remark about this mod: I have used it, too, and I am still using to increase MC's money. Using other cheats however, like increasing love and corruption or making all females your girl friends in at least early game progress, seems to break the game's code later on. Further, compared to the latest version of the VN, the cheat mod is not up to date anymore . This on its own might pose a risk to corrupt your saves and persistents.

I also noticed at a certain point I was not able to advance the relation with some of the girls anymore. A new playthrough without using the aforementioned and highlighted options of the cheat mod went fine, though.

Just be careful and keep a save save game all the time before cheating. :)

Last edited: