Cheat Mod Ren'Py Milfcreek cheatmod

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
You mean it's protected? DId you used UnRen?
I tried 2 different versions of unren batch file version and also the latest powershell version - all failed to decrypt the files
There are some programs to open rpyc
You could try -RPYC Online Viewer or -unrpyc
Hmm. Didn't know about the online viewer which did work.

It's irrelevant now since the mod has been updated but I'll keep it in mind for the future.

That being said, I've updated the incest mod since there were quite a few entries missing. Download & overwrite the file in game folder to update it.

Last edited:

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
fattrapper Just a heads up, but there are a couple entries still missed in your version here. Main game had define mc_everyone = "friends" which not sure where that is used yet but chances are if it's dialogue then missing it will cause the game to break at that point.

While not required per se for the base game, the George and Julie short also adds define julie_to_anne = "tenant" and define julie_to_diana = "tenant" which should be added to make the patch universal, though those should probably be "daughter" and "granddaughter" as that's a pre-established relationship.

As a heads up, I had started a clean up process on this last week as well as started updating any "acquaintance" entries that were cleared up based on in game dialogue and will continue to clean it as I progress in the game (first playthrough just noticed the mssing entries before I started). Here's my version if you wanted.

*Edited 9/14/2014 to update the final version with all values matching up to match in game contextual relationships.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I tried 2 different versions of unren batch file version and also the latest powershell version - all failed to decrypt the files

It's irrelevant now since the mod has been updated but I'll keep it in mind for the future.
Rpa Explorer

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so the mod is messing with my saves even i play a new game,ppl dissapearing in the scenes after 1 second ,ppl not showing up when the hinys tell you differently,example,it jumps from sex with rose first time to sex with nana in the barn inmediately,...wtf is this....

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
so the mod is messing with my saves even i play a new game,ppl dissapearing in the scenes after 1 second ,ppl not showing up when the hinys tell you differently,example,it jumps from sex with rose first time to sex with nana in the barn inmediately,...wtf is this....
Story mode or sandbox?

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020

That being said, I've updated the incest mod since there were quite a few entries missing. Download & overwrite the file in game folder to update it.
Have you tried using UnRen-v.0.13.bat it should work on all 8.1 versions of renpy.