Nov 4, 2019
Guys, I need some help Idk if the game has buged out for me but The quest for "Anne" Having her corruption 3 or higer is glitch out for me since nothing triggers even afther days, same with Cheeking with camila to look up where bella is? (Can some one tell me if I should just forget about it or try something else?)

Tacobaby69

Aug 4, 2018
Savegame / cheats 0.4b:
- load of points for all characters
- tons of money
- all items
- all quests done
- all gallery scenes unlocked
- save point at the end of 0.4b

Unzip both files into either:
- ...\Milfcreek-0.4b\game\saves\
or
- %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\Milfcreek
The gallery is still locked for me. How do I unlock it?

saibakira

Apr 3, 2020
Game repack 0.4b

Since there is still a bug that makes the game crash in the hot tub scene with Dorothy and many asked for the gallery unlocked, I decide to make a little repack of the whole 0.4b version that includes everything.​

Dorothy's fix by wizardcock - #2,317

Savegame / cheats 0.4b by me:
- load of points for all characters
- tons of money
- all items
- all quests done
- all gallery scenes unlocked
- save point at the end of 0.4b

How to use it:
Just unzip and launch the game

Download for Win/Linux:

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
The material selection is good, but the sandbox design is shit .
The sandbox is designed to be a waste of time , something that prevents the player from playing the game quickly .
You don't have to play it as a sandbox. You can choose Story Mode to play it as a VN without any grinding. screenshot0001.png

spidey164

Dec 15, 2017
Has anyone been able to confirm if the change from .4a to .4b has any real updates? The changelog is not updated on the initial post.

omonoboko

Apr 19, 2021
DigiBang has a Gem here.. but i think people get too critical of game development!! I can understand why though, especially for Patreon supporters. Although it has been quite some time since an update, and the update is quite small, the continued development is much appreciated! The story is still brewing and i cannot wait to see the next chapter, whenever it comes out! Keep up the work digibang, and it is much appreciated being supplied a free version to play the game!

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes