▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
mfck.png
Ren'Py ●●●●●●
This is the Italian translation of Milfcreek [v0.4d + Road Trip]

Include Incest

Game

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
What the difference between Game mode and Story mode? Should I just play story mode first or am I missing out on optional choice's not playing game mode.

Reactions: Dufy

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
What the difference between Game mode and Story mode? Should I just play story mode first or am I missing out on optional choice's not playing game mode.
Hello, I recommend playing the story mode first so you can familiarize yourself with the story and characters, the game mode has more freedom to make decisions, replay scenes and more choice of dialogue with the characters.

CardinalF

Oct 11, 2018
Patch is missing a line
define mc_everyone = "family"
without which you get an error during the photoshoot. I think it only comes up once and you can ignore it, but it's a minor irritation.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow very few content and 0 story progression...uff, why waste time with this side story crap instead of continue the game and story?? there is so much to discover...bah

• Red Heart
Reactions: Richardson1

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I'm told that I need to progress the love stats of Hannah and Dorothy. I found that working Dorothy's farm can progress her love stats, but one seems to drop off over night. In Hannah's case, I seem to lose one point overnight when you sleep. I don't know how to increase her love stats. Using the lawnmower doesn't seem to do it either. Both are listed as girlfriends. Any suggestions?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Can anyone help me
How to peak grandma while she changing in the bedroom
First you need the Ladder the you use it Outside the front of the house to get onto the roof outside Granma's and your sisters bedroom windows.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm not bashing the game, but I want to give some feedback to the dev. Like with some people here the same happened to me with Julie, I never saw her once in the pool, I don't know if is because of a glitch or I did something out of order, but whatever it is we shouldn't be allowed to proceed if we doing something out of order that hard lock the progress with other character. Now for the sex scenes, you should have some closeup shots of the penetration, I believe I only saw one scene with a closeup shot, most are all from a third person view and we don't see anything even with the scenes that has two different angles. Third, we have all those magnificent asses and some characters doesn't even have an asshole, although those scenes I believe is from the earlier versions and since then you are including on the new releases(?), if that's the case then is great. Again about the asses, I hope you include anal sex because is a crime the lack of anal with these asses.

Last edited:

Twice

May 7, 2017
i'm stuck at anne part where it says to peek when she changing
i already do peek on julie when she changes
how to do the anne part i can't find the peek buttons in the patio

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i'm stuck at anne part where it says to peek when she changing
i already do peek on julie when she changes
how to do the anne part i can't find the peek buttons in the patio
you do it the same way you do Julie, click her window from the patio side

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yeah, but the option i can click only three
anne bedrooms ( this one locked can't peek so i can't progress ), peek at julie, girls room
Sounds like you're missing something if you think there are three things.
If it say it's locked then you're clicking the door not the window, peeking tends to move the time on a smidge so the door becomes unlocked after peeking so you can talk to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes