Fox0077

Jun 24, 2019
There is a request to the developer, you can add to the main plot so that the main character can constantly circumvent the old man who lives in the house, so that this person can do nothing in the game, and in general, so that you can get rid of him during the passage. And plus to improve the aunt's model, it would not be bad.

T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
Im just here to give the dev some emotional support. You do you man. Just make the game like you envisioned it. Don't worry about missing out on support. Most of these people would have never given you a cent despite of what they claim. Bending over backwards to the "hurr durr muh NTR" crowd or any other vocal minority never ends well. You're just gonna end up with a mangled incoherent mess of a game.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Really ! I was really disappointed ! i was really gonna support this game but after this update good luck i am out 100% its a shame...damn !! ..seriously that damn old psychopath got no respect to woman u let him fuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
!!!
its my last comment in this thread .
BYE !!!

View attachment 1566901
babe-joker.gif

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
That was a pleasant surprise despite not being part of the main game, really kudos to the dev for expanding on the fetish pool.

I don't get all the fuss for something that is arguably non-canon to the story, but I get some people can get too emotionally attached to the characters to the point that even the slightest glimpse of fan-fic NTR can stir uneasiness in their hearts.

Then again if that proves to be too much for some, its totally understandable to take your leave, but avoid threating the dev over it and let them make the game and extra content they wish, without feeling restrained in their creativity.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I like the ntr content but it would be much better if it were part of the main game, and that it develops little by little, I want a Julia being aware of the sexual things that George makes her do. I hope that in time this will be part of the game.
That would be good if the mc was george and not the bro, we know george did some shit in his earlier life and maybe he is good with computers and is able to dig some dirt on someone, but say I'm gonna do something to someone's mom and I need something in order to do that, I would have to do some major digging to find dirt in that someone to get it done, it would just be too much work, it'd be better to just drug them like the mc does to Anne, but thats just me

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Just as a hint.

It might be a good idea to clarify this in the OP.
Neither in the changelog nor in the description is there any indication that such content is contained in the (extra) poker game.

Would minimize the confusion and indignation here.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Just as a hint.

Neither in the changelog nor in the description is there any indication that such content is contained in the (extra) poker game.

You're not here long enough to know that, i suppose, but most people don't bother to read the OP in any form. There are so many VN's with extra informations in the OP and yet the questions regarding that information gets asked frequently in the thread.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Just as a hint.

What do you mean, there are two different downloads the main game and the poker game, whats not clear a about that

Reactions: KiraJames

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I like the ntr content but it would be much better if it were part of the main game, and that it develops little by little, I want a Julia being aware of the sexual things that George makes her do. I hope that in time this will be part of the game.
Agreed, I think it would enrich the story with more depth if anything, even if just as an optional toggleable feature for those who'd rather feel like things are at stake with a looming and not the relaxed walk in the park it is now.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes