VN Ren'Py Abandoned MilfDelights [Ep. 1a] [EroSeason]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
dat black hair milf look like the mom from milfy city like a copy/paste
The face might look like mom from Milfy City but surely not the body which is the main feature in that game. That body is one of the kind and can not be copy/pasted LOL :love:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
When next update? Looks interesting for me, but I want play when the game has a few more updates if its not dead yet..

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
Nice animations.... I don't care in which games the models are used.... Please do more animations with that model eroseason...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Shame if the Dev truly abandons this game. :(
I see lots of interesting things in it that would make the game stick out and probably make the Dev him/her self more noticeable for all.
Hopefully the game will get resumed and finished one day. :unsure:

Reactions: MikeOG

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
DEV started any other project as a ''Main Project'' after this? Like he is making any game currently etc?

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
took patreon page down long time ago

got busy, irl stuff
will start working on something soon.
Please continue this game instead it has incredible potential and has good humor , really gorgeous models. this was really fun try it if it does not work out too bad and if you need help with some story or grammer or something you can message me ill do it for free but if you want to start something else than good luck.

Reactions: Irrfan007

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Please continue this game instead it has incredible potential and has good humor , really gorgeous models. this was really fun try it if it does not work out too bad and if you need help with some story or grammer or something you can message me ill do it for free but if you want to start something else than good luck.
Agree with you

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes