VN Ren'Py Abandoned Milfiest [v0.03.5] [milfiest]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I was about to delete the game before I read some comments about Friday content. Very boring scene hunting gameplay.

When a 5 min game needs a walkthrough, there's a design problem... or I'm a lazy bum, maybe both. I just think going through 14 locations 5 times a day and 7 days a week to try and trigger some scene will just get worse and worse as more content is added and we need to do this multiple times.

Other than that, animations are probably the best around. And the models... Well...

:p:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hornyfukka

Mar 16, 2018
Content is a little short but hoping this will go on to be a major title. Great renders, models are gorgeous. Especially like the strawberry blonde pubes. I`ll lick Lino any time but you cant beat a good Muff to munch on.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul and deaddog
D

Deleted member 482284

Where does this game end? Theres nothing to do after the dildo scene

pazsnake

Apr 24, 2017
I am at the same point, but I ordered the DVD at the earliest time, yet I cannot find a DVD player anywhere.
This game has potential and the models are very good, but it has all the hallmarks of a slow grind with no action, which will be a great pity.
After you bought the DVD, wait till Fri night and go downstair

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Hints of what could be done would be so helpful.. .going to every room at every hour of the day is extremely boring! Am I missing something?

chikitychi

Mar 29, 2019
I was about to delete the game before I read some comments about Friday content. Very boring scene hunting gameplay.

When a 5 min game needs a walkthrough, there's a design problem... or I'm a lazy bum, maybe both. I just think going through 14 locations 5 times a day and 7 days a week to try and trigger some scene will just get worse and worse as more content is added and we need to do this multiple times.

Other than that, animations are probably the best around. And the models... Well...

:p:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. Very much this.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes