VN Ren'Py Abandoned Milfiest [v0.03.5] [milfiest]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The dev clearly has some talent, but they should've picked a simpler style for their first game. Bit-off more than they could chew with the sandbox, quests and that stuff. Would've been great, if not a bit generic (standard incest stuff) if it was just a regular VN.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
oh shit i just checked who im following on patreon and saw mifiest and i was wodered whats up... soo sad this game got abandoned..:(

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
just remembered this and came to say i knew its was going to become abandoned no effort at all from these devs now a day even from the very top ones like milfy city almost a year ago since last update SMH

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I was waiting for a few more updates before playing this again. Now I see that it's abandoned :FacePalm:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's a damn shame as well the models on this looked great I haven't seen them used before would love to see it return in the future.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I will miss the potential this could have had. I think the reason these fail and get abandoned is because they do it for money and not the enjoyment of making a great story that people love:(
This one is weird though. With such good art this game would be pretty much guaranteed to make good money down the road even if writing and gameplay turned out to be bad.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes