VN Ren'Py Abandoned Milfiest [v0.03.5] [milfiest]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Not surprised in the slightest that any game like this gets abandoned, very early in.

Saw it coming.

So many devs completely underestimate the workload in creating such worlds. They make things more complicated than they need to be, and never listen to those that might know better OR those that just want to help.

It's happened before and will happen again because new devs don't put any value in a tiny bit of free research.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The dev clearly has some talent, but they should've picked a simpler style for their first game. Bit-off more than they could chew with the sandbox, quests and that stuff. Would've been great, if not a bit generic (standard incest stuff) if it was just a regular VN.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
oh shit i just checked who im following on patreon and saw mifiest and i was wodered whats up... soo sad this game got abandoned..:(

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
just remembered this and came to say i knew its was going to become abandoned no effort at all from these devs now a day even from the very top ones like milfy city almost a year ago since last update SMH

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I was waiting for a few more updates before playing this again. Now I see that it's abandoned :FacePalm:

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes