VN Ren'Py Abandoned Milfiest [v0.03.5] [milfiest]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..finished..maybe 7-10 minutes of play tops..BUT..the english is decent and understandable...the dialogue isnt cringy and moronic...AND..the female models are out of this world..totally unique and stunning...maybe its just my personal taste..but to me at least..these are the most beautiful female models i've ever seen..4 dames so far..the funny coloured hair one is the least appealing yet she is still stunning..the ginger is out of this world beautiful..yes..not much to play yet..but the basis for something good is definitely here.
i named the ginger " @Avaron1974 chuckle guffaw snort chortle ;)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
they don't look like in there 18s or 20s---->now thats what i call milfs,

however in some of those screenshots, you do see 1 character in that seems to be in there early 20s :cautious:.
Well, one of the prerequisites for being a MILF is being a mother, so maybe a young mother, lol. Idk, but its nice to see games/VN's where the "milf" characters look somewhat believable, and not some sort of flawless runway model with over sized boobs.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
How do you name these characters ?? who is what ? do i name them sis mom or what ever ?? the start of the game start what do you name and then says her name is i was like what mc is male or female..

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Beautiful, just beautiful! :love:

I found 4 bugs:
bug01.jpg
==> *his or better: *your

bug02.jpg
bug03.jpg
==> default names here instead of the changed one!

bug04.jpg
==> MC's name above and default name of her!

Reactions: Salomon108

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Looks nice and not the usual same models, so keeping an eye on this til it gets more action.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
The girls look lovely, a tiny bit of engrish but it didn't bother me, you can understand everything.

Animation looks fucking amazing though, but there's none in the game yet.

View attachment 294004

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Really nice start, I love the models and rendering. It's off to a good start.

The free roam isn't the worst I've ever seen. However, it's not perfect, and unless it improves that could be a big blocker for the game. The blind "what can I click in this location", if anything at all, isn't a good approach. Having a navigation bar at the bottom with available actions would be the most user-friendly.

Reactions: Hound_013

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Really nice start, I love the models and rendering. It's off to a good start.

The free roam isn't the worst I've ever seen. However, it's not perfect, and unless it improves that could be a big blocker for the game. The blind "what can I click in this location", if anything, isn't a good approach.
Remember free roams get better the more content that get introduced in the game. Worst thing with free roam games is where you have to like watch tv or take a nap every other hour to skip time for something to happen.

Reactions: PixelRepublic

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
if someone is interestet i have for the moment nothing to do so i have createt a incest patch for the current version here. is the link.Install guide is in the file.Keep in mind that the patch must be updatet when a new version comes out

Edit: It seems that this work for the new version too.So i don´t update the patch for the version 0.02.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
so I will say this... boi this game have a potential... but it has no sexual content...

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Imo, when a dev asks for feedback they should provide more than just a proof of concept.

From what little I saw, it's yet another mommy + 2 sisters game, with really pretty renders, annoying free roam guesswork and in need of proof reading. So practically another BB-clone.

Reactions: genmaximo
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes