VN Ren'Py Abandoned Milfiest [v0.03.5] [milfiest]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
So far after playing up to v0.02 it really does look good.

The animation though might need something adjusted for the shadows, since right now her left arm and right leg looks like they're burnt.

Also could allow for skipping read texts at least, I think text skip is currently disabled entirely so that's a bit unfortunate for going back to previous scenes.

[BUG] Player is still a "her" when entering custom name atm.

Enjoyed it so far, looking forward to what fuller updates bring.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
that animation needs to be a lesson to all..the "flattening" of the breasts against the torso..the belly..the realism is great...too often dames animated stay perfect in every position..lol..Philly does proper animations also..Joraell too..its an art thats for sure.
Its not easy to animate its not easy creating realism in animation try contraining an character and see if you can do some inverse kinemetics even then building animation from the ground could still be nightmare try blender and see what i mean. not sure about renpy should be even more difficult to build a proper character rig.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That's weird. Can't even enforce skipping unread content with unren.

Also, Claire is awfully familiar and close for someone not related to the MC. This does seem as if incest was planned originally. Or it's like WTHI, but without any explanation.

Also, also, the new content for the 02 version was ridiculously little.
I mean, even in regards to some other games with small updates, I didn't even realize it was an update until it was over. ;)

See that as a definitive problem in finding supporters, I know I would expect a lot more content per update, if I had to pay for it.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes