• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Milfiest [v0.03.5] [milfiest]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

chikitychi

Mar 29, 2019
Any other games with models as good as this game or better? I'm resisting the urge to play this game in its current state. I hear it's very short.

XenonHub

Jan 28, 2019
Any other games with models as good as this game or better? I'm resisting the urge to play this game in its current state. I hear it's very short.
Yes it's quite short in it's current state (0.02). It took me around 5-7 min to go though the main story. Worth to keep an eye on, imo.

Reactions: chikitychi

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Well, it was really short, with some mispelled words, but it's a nice proof of concept.

Hoping for the best for the developer!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Holy Milf :love: nice looking models, despite it being short this has the looks of being a quality game look forward too more updates.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
A very promising start, render wise it's really good and the models are extremely stunningly realistic props for that but the only downside is the fact that it's too short but again I understand causes it's still in early stages so, in conclusion, I'm looking forward to the next version keep up the good work (y)

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I'd say Lust Epidemic looks very similar, and it's full of hot MILFs.

As someone who will hopefully post their own upcoming game here sometime... is this normal for a 0.1/0.2 release? How long would you say the "average" game length is for 0.1 type builds?
Usually a game this short would be heavily criticized, but people (including myself) are overlooking this fact because the game looks very good and promising. Dev grabbed us by the balls.

I personally think 30-40 min is a good start.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
As someone who will hopefully post their own upcoming game here sometime... is this normal for a 0.1/0.2 release? How long would you say the "average" game length is for 0.1 type builds?
It depends for me 5-10 minutes is the right amount of content for a demo, then depends on how much time a dev worked on that 10 mins of demo...but i can't know that...also @recreation made a quite long demo...and i enjoyed like a lot...

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The models don't like they are made with Daz, can anyone confirm this? I'm curious which program they used.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Unique models that looks really good, well i'm in.
Maybe this will be the next good game that we'll be waiting for every update. :rolleyes:

Good luck to the dev, nice start - Could be longer tho, to see what's what even without sexual content, because short demos like this don't really say much.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I would aim for about 20-25 minutes. That's also a good update size regularly. Of course more would be appreciated.

Anything under 15 minutes should be avoided.
I like this game, but for me it's definitely not long enough, especially considering its version 0.2 not 0.1

Also, I find games that manage to be erotic in the first version, or find a way to include sex, without it feeling forced, are a huge plus.
I'm by no means a big spender on patreon, but the games I do support mostly did everything right on the first release.

Reactions: fsap1
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes