VN Ren'Py Abandoned Milfiest [v0.03.5] [milfiest]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
That animation looks like from those artists from Patreon that do little loops in blender. The quality is something else. Is this still made in Daz Studio? Hope the game become a trend and get even bigger.

Beerus

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
I would aim for about 20-25 minutes. That's also a good update size regularly. Of course more would be appreciated.

Anything under 15 minutes should be avoided.
I like this game, but for me it's definitely not long enough, especially considering its version 0.2 not 0.1

Also, I find games that manage to be erotic in the first version, or find a way to include sex, without it feeling forced, are a huge plus.
I'm by no means a big spender on patreon, but the games I do support mostly did everything right on the first release.
Appreciate the answers. Personally I'm nearing an hour of actual gameplay and still have a bit more planned before I consider doing a 0.1 post. Hope this game gets more content, if by 2 builds it's still in the 15~ minute range, especially since people seem to have liked what they've seen so far.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
why do you have to spoiled the party? :sneaky:

Quantity is the most important since many devs have failed to deliver the quality.
Yep i agree sure we want all quality but how many 0.0001.....00953 versions are out there who can deliver some quality???

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Good.. Pretty good. Just to say... looks like a "family story" but without the "incest" patch... Nice renders and (delicious) animation... And just to say it, as long as the "son" doesn't start to put hidden cameras and start spying and blackmailing his mother and his sisters ... everything will go fine.(LOL)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Good.. Pretty good. Just to say... looks like a "family story" but without the "incest" patch... Nice renders and (delicious) animation... And just to say it, as long as the "son" doesn't start to put hidden cameras and start spying and blackmailing his mother and his sisters ... everything will go fine.(LOL)
it exist a incest patch from me.here is the post

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
they don't look like in there 18s or 20s---->now thats what i call milfs,

however in some of those screenshots, you do see 1 character in that seems to be in there early 20s :cautious:.
A woman can be 18 and a MILF i.e. (Mother I'd Like to Fuck)

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Technically, yes. But I dont think anyone counts teen moms as MILF's.

"Real" MILF's need to be at least in their 30's IMO.
I have seen it used on many occasions with younger women with babies. And more often as not lately misused to simply mean older woman, which is a complete misnomer of the term.

derbertl

Oct 28, 2017
good renders but after 3 mins of playing i am stuck in the ending loop? is this it man? i thought this was still the prologue? what would've happened if is skipped that ? so be warned there is no content yet it is a waste of loading unzip delete and thanks ok renders but that dildo animation still lokked very weird what was with her belly agh whatever wait for 8 versions more if it doesn't get abandoned by then oh and it isn't about the milf to be called milfiest it's your typical family harem so far and has the most important shower scenes already ---

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
The game is lovely, animation is crazy good.

you guys need to be patient since the game is premature

Sep 1, 2017
Wow mother nature was rather generous with all the woman in that city. :love:

Everyone in the family being voluptuous while the son being hung makes sense since other games try to shoehorn all different kind of body forms into them (super curvy mom with that big dick dna because if the father is alive he is normally much smaller, slim and petite younger sibling, older model like sibling or slightly less curvier than the mother) but even that asian tutor is stacked. (y)

...but i have no idea what is going on with the stomach of the younger sibling. Even if it was a giant dildo that bulge looked really weird.

Punisherxt

Jul 23, 2017
Well... Text is awful, even for me, who isn't native english speaker. There is ~15 minutes of gameplay, 1 animation and 2-3 lewd pics. That's all. Models are good looking though, and animation looks fine.
If you ask me - this game will be dead by version 0.5 MAX. If author wasn't enthusiastic enough to make a decent portion of content before dumping the game to public - he certainly will not start making good patches in the future.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes