VN Ren'Py Abandoned Milfiest [v0.03.5] [milfiest]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
FFS - The Dev has disabled the Ren'py UI. So you can't save, load or change settings mid-game. You have to close down the entire game, load it up again, and then you can.

I don't understand some devs, breaking perfectly fine mechanics, because they think - for some ill thought out reason - it's better and to hell the user experience.

It's mindbogglingly stupid.
And then the game crashes when I try to go down the stairs one day, but because I can't save and load my progress, I have to either start the game again or delete it, and never pay any attention to it ever again.

Guess which one I'm going with. :unsure:

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Yup, did the same. Didn't unren or anything of the likes. Just played, and boom. But ofc you can't use old saves so played a new game too.
Tested again, Sun Afternoon, after ordering movie on Fri, clicking stairs to go down and getting:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "map001_house.rpyc", line 131, in script
  File "E:\Games\X Games\milfiest-0.03-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.237
milfiest 0.03
Tue May 14 01:32:02 2019
Clicking ignore just continues the loop. clicking rollback crashes with:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Games\X Games\milfiest-0.03-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "E:\Games\X Games\milfiest-0.03-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
    run(restart)
  File "E:\Games\X Games\milfiest-0.03-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "E:\Games\X Games\milfiest-0.03-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 877, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "E:\Games\X Games\milfiest-0.03-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.237
milfiest 0.03
Tue May 14 01:34:53 2019

GeorgeBest

May 25, 2017
Thx for the update.
I got only one problem, like someone before, i bought the movie before asking what she wanted. As a result i couldn't go downstairs at one day and game crashed. I just had to reload before buying and everything worked fine.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
FFS - The Dev has disabled the Ren'py UI. So you can't save, load or change settings mid-game. You have to close down the entire game, load it up again, and then you can.

I don't understand some devs, breaking perfectly fine mechanics, because they think - for some ill thought out reason - it's better and to hell the user experience.

It's mindbogglingly stupid.
And then the game crashes when I try to go down the stairs one day, but because I can't save and load my progress, I have to either start the game again or delete it, and never pay any attention to it ever again.

Guess which one I'm going with. :unsure:
yea, i feel you there. i saw update, got excited, LOVE the models, then went looking for where i had the old version. found it in my "meh" folder. was a little confused at first, but now i remember why. its a CG rip only game for me. too bad. I already hate this style of game , but dev even managed to make it worse? o_O

is there anyway @crust or someone can throw the sandbox tag on this please?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

PaperWings

Dec 23, 2018
Yep, got this too. Fresh start.
Im also getting infinite loop error on Sunday afternoon if i try to click the stairs to go down(fresh new start with new saves and all the good stuff) and i dont seem to be able to progress anywhere if i just skip this part of the day(i went 1 whole week with no events if i forward past sunday afternoon)
Anyone knows how to fix this? ty

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
why i can`t save in this update and why game crash after 2-3 days ??? why i can`t load game from previous version ???

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Sorry my bad, forgot to add this to the OP:

Highly recommended not use old version save files!

Mr Tempo

Feb 2, 2019
I went to sleep straight away on Sunday afternoon in order to skip the loop error. On Monday, I received the package that I ordered on Thursday July, 4th

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
After the prologue is that pretty much it right now? Only other two scenes I saw was Maya at night and then when Sarah comes home at night drunk. I don't see how to use the DVD...

PaperWings

Dec 23, 2018
After the prologue is that pretty much it right now? Only other two scenes I saw was Maya at night and then when Sarah comes home at night drunk. I don't see how to use the DVD...
I think it has something to do with sunday afternoon? but im not sure since i tried to skip that bit and went a full week without anything happening and when i got back to sunday afternoon again, i got the same infinite loop error when trying to go downstairs. I tried a few times and it wont let me go down and i dont seem to find anything else to do?!?

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
gotta delete old saves,....started new game but,crapped out and exceptions came up,then game stopped. I saw nothing new from first game.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes