VN Ren'Py Abandoned Milfiest [v0.03.5] [milfiest]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
@milfiest While I appreciate the hard work and overall Milf theme, the adult game pool is already over chlorinated with stories of manipulative females taking advantage of emotionally underdeveloped beta-boys.. Why not write a story where the guy is at least on a level playing field? [SPOILER ]
Eight minutes in and Maya is blackmailing a bumbling creeper? and his response? "Ummm…" (hence the tutor?)
[/SPOILER] In fairness to you, you just happen to bare the brunt of my frustration. The proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back" I want a game with a MC I can relate to. By the age of 16, I had slept with at least three girls from school, by 19 I had already joined the ARMY, by 21 I had a wife and child. Not EVERY young man is a sexually stunted submissive, being lead around like cattle by anything with tits.. Give our guy a spine.. I'm not asking for a caveman or jock. I'm not even asking for James Bond, just a guy who can hold his own.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
@milfiest While I appreciate the hard work and overall Milf theme, the adult game pool is already over chlorinated with stories of manipulative females taking advantage of emotionally underdeveloped beta-boys.. Why not write a story where the guy is at least on a level playing field? [SPOILER ]
Eight minutes in and Maya is blackmailing a bumbling creeper? and his response? "Ummm…" (hence the tutor?)
[/SPOILER] In fairness to you, you just happen to bare the brunt of my frustration. The proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back" I want a game with a MC I can relate to. By the age of 16, I had slept with at least three girls from school, by 19 I had already joined the ARMY, by 21 I had a wife and child. Not EVERY young man is a sexually stunted submissive, being lead around like cattle by anything with tits.. Give our guy a spine.. I'm not asking for a caveman or jock. I'm not even asking for James Bond, just a guy who can hold his own.
IMHO it was a fair cop - I don't know what else he could have said after being caught - er - red handed groping his sleeping sis. Maybe he'll find a way to do some reverse blackmailing himself and get back at her, but for now I don't see what else he could have done except call her bluff and let her rat him out.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
IMHO it was a fair cop - I don't know what else he could have said after being caught - er - red handed groping his sleeping sis. Maybe he'll find a way to do some reverse blackmailing himself and get back at her, but for now I don't see what else he could have done except call her bluff and let her rat him out.
I'm sadly getting all too use to what I'm about to say.. I come from a time before the toxic PC culture pussyfied the entire male nation, so how about I don't know, "If I'd known you like to watch, I'd gotten you front row seating" "Hey, at least get the lighting right.." "Trust me, you put on a better show" "Like Zoinks Scoob! I found a clue! Fred was right, it was Red Herring!" Hell, give a day and I could probably come up with a few more.. and it's not like that a witty come back was his only option, He could have turned the tables on her and grown a spine and forced her to do it as a last resort.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
am i the only player to get zero crashes or errors and make it through all content?..i am special :D oh ya..fresh install..do not use old save..new game..NO OVERWRITING OLD version!

May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "map001_house.rpyc", line 161, in script
  File "F:\Game\milfiest\milfiest-0.03-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.237
milfiest 0.03
Tue May 14 08:55:20 2019

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
You could also add: highly recommended NOT to buy movie without talking to 'landlady' about it first.
argh i understand the possibly emptiness, i bought ir before speaking to landlady... maybe begin a new game...
han, look boring "for now", maybe wait more, cause for now, i just skip through empty days...!!

i'll see with time

Ashla

May 8, 2018
Looks very promising! BUT i think i will wait a few patch to play it again. Right now i just keep crashing. Keep up the god work.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes