VN Ren'Py Abandoned Milfiest [v0.03.5] [milfiest]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
I'll check why game crashes :( also you can still save the games simply click right mouse button. We're not disable ren'py's default functions!
So just something i found out while playing, maybe it can help you.
The game crashes EVERY Sunday afternoon when going downstairs.
not just the first weekend

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
hmm thats super weird because my game isn't crashing anymore either but it seems i cant really progress anymore. I have the dvd but cant watch it and i havent got a message from the blue hair lady to be a model either.
Interesting.
I got the DVD by regular shipping and watched it.
Did you get it before learning that she loves romance?

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
Ok to the Dev. I really appreciate and enjoy your work, the characters are amazing and not the standard old ones that are in every other game. Please keep up the good work.

This is now in my top four games along with MilfyCity, Willy D, and Tyrant. All of which use stand alone characters and great games.

On the downside, this release is pretty "buggy" and I don't understand the "back" button not working but I can live with it and just save alot.

T

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
mIght be stupid question , but how do i save lol . i tried every option like every renpy/vn games before none of them brought up the save option.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I think it has to do with useing the express shipping on the romantic movie. Do the normal shipping and my game hasn't crashed
not true i order movie with normal shipping and game crash then i play again order movie with express shipping and game crash next time i don`t order movie and game crash !!! and i can`t save in this version like in previous ! and can`t continue from last save of previous version !!!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "map001_house.rpyc", line 126, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\milfiest-003-pc\milfiest-0.03-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.237
milfiest 0.03
Tue May 14 16:10:58 2019

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm sadly getting all too use to what I'm about to say.. I come from a time before the toxic PC culture pussyfied the entire male nation, so how about I don't know, "If I'd known you like to watch, I'd gotten you front row seating" "Hey, at least get the lighting right.." "Trust me, you put on a better show" "Like Zoinks Scoob! I found a clue! Fred was right, it was Red Herring!" Hell, give a day and I could probably come up with a few more.. and it's not like that a witty come back was his only option, He could have turned the tables on her and grown a spine and forced her to do it as a last resort.
Ha, ha, ha. Good stuff there. If you've written stuff for a game, please let me know. (This is not sarcasm - I really like that kind of dialogue.)
The only counter I can come up with is that he knows her better than either of us do - so it's his call. This is a potentially game ending scenario. Given her reaction to him waking her up when she was sleeping topless, I'd say he made the right call, but I'd also like him to grow a pair later on in the game and turn the tables on her. Like taking a video of her playing with her dildo and threatening to post it online.

EDIT: maybe he could hack her laptop's webcam and then grab the video, and then he'd have plausible deniability, and could gain brownie points for 'fixing' her laptop.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Its still an awesome game Tho , i dont know whts this negativity, just need to fix few things. , Most of u i bet dont even know how developing/programming works. im sure @milfiest works hard figuring out the fix!

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
I wish these name your characters had there own genre catagory theres no telling how many great ones that are completed ill never know about

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes