RPGM Abandoned Milf's Building [v1.2] [chaixas-games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
Hello everybody,
Happy New Year everyone !!!
We finished version 1.1 ... She is in Beta test ...
We should share it before the end of the month ...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
UPDATED V1.1 :

Wow. Merci les gars. :) Dites, est-ce que vous auriez un lien Mega si possible ? Ces deux serveurs sont hypers lents.
English translate: Wow. Thanks guys. :) Say, do you have a Mega Link if possible? These two hosts are too slow.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
v1.1 - - - - - - - - -

Sep 2, 2017
Can anyone tell mi How do I trigger Carmen quest? I miss that part with floor signs and pass day..And I cant continue..I dont know what do...how to "restart" or something..

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Hello. Awesome game, hooked to it.

I'm now stuck in the content of the 1.1 patch. After booking in the fine restaurant and changing my clothes, I must go to pee. I go to an alley in the back of the restaurant, but I cannot go back. I encounter a gang who beat me and steal all my money, and I cannot exit the alley anyhow. The restaurant door is closed, all other doors are closed, a sewer cover is also present but closed and cannot open it, and in the other side of the ally resides the Gang that beats me each time I come close to them.

Not sure if i'm missing something, or I found a bug in the game. Any help?

drakkor

Aug 13, 2016
you can go past them i think through the hole in in the fence and go back into the restaurant but im stuck at the quest after that

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do I book a reservation for the restaurant? I can't use the phone, and I can't find any other way to do this.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
How do I book a reservation for the restaurant? I can't use the phone, and I can't find any other way to do this.
I don't remember doing anything special for this. Just suit up and when you are ready, the phone in your room will glow so you can interact with it.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Just finished the new 1.1 content. Really loving this game. Hope you can keep updating it.
Donated though Paypal. You guys deserve it!!!

Thanks for the game!

Reactions: Chaixas_games

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
you can go past them i think through the hole in in the fence and go back into the restaurant but im stuck at the quest after that
Yeah thx. Problem is, when encountered the Gang in the alley, I moved north, away from them, so If I tried to go down to the fence hole, the Gang event triggered again. The solution was to head straight south after facing the Gang... :(

Finished the current content so far, so I might be able to give you a hand if you explain where did you got stuck.

L

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
We are working on version 1.2 ... And in parallel, we start working on a new game, with more realistic characters.
We will release the update MILFS BUILDING in February.
We post some pictures of the next game on the website soon ...

Reactions: LokkenJP

pss

Jan 28, 2018
I stuck atfter washing clothes...(after Kim's house scene)
The message "I'm going to put it back in the cellar..."
Kim & Tara can't progress v1.1?

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
I stuck atfter washing clothes...(after Kim's house scene)
The message "I'm going to put it back in the cellar..."
Kim & Tara can't progress v1.1?
Awesome news on the new update!
As for this. You still have a small bit of progress after that (but update 1.1 does not contain all K&T storylines yet).
After washing the elegant dress, the message "I'm going to put it back in the cellar..." means you have to go back to your neighbour storage room in the cellar to return back the dress to the same box it was when you "borrowed" it ;)

Hope this helps.

l

Reactions: pss

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
This game looks great from what I've seen and read on this topic... but on patreon they only have 1 patreon. Is this game worth playing as it is?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote