RPGM Abandoned Milf's Building [v1.2] [chaixas-games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Good game for those who aren't interested in story, just some quick puzzles and scenes. For me it's very boring to be honest. Everything happens too fast, all the women throw themselves at him after 1 or 2 little quests lol.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
This game had a walkthrough?

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Brazil and i don't have opportunities to speak English frequently.

4n0n

Great Game, Great CG and Animations, but i would call it a "Walking Simulator" (Needed more then 100 Jours ;), even with cheats ). Translation is sometimes quit adventurous, but who cares.... I mean Boobs, those matter

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Great Game, Great CG and Animations, but i would call it a "Walking Simulator" (Needed more then 100 Jours ;), even with cheats ). Translation is sometimes quit adventurous, but who cares.... I mean Boobs, those matter
Are you sure you are talking about this game? I only need 5 to 6 hours to complete the game without any cheats.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
This game had a walkthrough?

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Brazil and i don't have opportunities to speak English frequently.
Hi.

There is one of the 1.0 content on page 4 of this same thread (last post). The new quests and girls added with the two new updates are not yet in that guide, but they are not too dificult anyway.

L

4n0n

Are you sure you are talking about this game? I only need 5 to 6 hours to complete the game without any cheats.
Over 100 Ingame-Days (at a certain point, the game changed Day XX to Jour).
There is no Indie Adult Game (yet), which is over 100 Hours playtime worth XD

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm stuck in the part of Tara's story, see what I've already done:
-I already talked to Vivian, the neighbor hacker, she asked me to find the name of the university server, but I do not know how to proceed, does anyone help me?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I'm stuck in the part of Tara's story, see what I've already done:
-I already talked to Vivian, the neighbor hacker, she asked me to find the name of the university server, but I do not know how to proceed, does anyone help me?
You need to sneak into the university through the sewer. There is a door with padlock on it in the sewer. In the morning, you need to grab a bolt cutter from room 2B in the basement of your flat. Then, sneak into the university at night.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
You need to sneak into the university through the sewer. There is a door with padlock on it in the sewer. In the morning, you need to grab a bolt cutter from room 2B in the basement of your flat. Then, sneak into the university at night.
thx

calthrope

Jul 10, 2017
I need help in Kim's story. We had a dinner, gang robbed me, i slept on Kim's couch and she gave me subway ticket. How to preceed?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote