RPGM Abandoned Milf's Building [v1.2] [chaixas-games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Hi, 2 questions:
1- what's the name of the program(knight's minecraft icon) who run this game?(i wanna know the name of my enemy XD)
2- the animations aren't running smoothly i need a better pc or threre's some "complement program" i can add for the "knight's minecraft icon" works better?(i have the same problem with other games who were using this "knight's minecraft icon")

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Hi, 2 questions:
1- what's the name of the program(knight's minecraft icon) who run this game?(i wanna know the name of my enemy XD)
2- the animations aren't running smoothly i need a better pc or threre's some "complement program" i can add for the "knight's minecraft icon" works better?(i have the same problem with other games who were using this "knight's minecraft icon")
The program is RPG Maker MV. You can use a program to unpack it called Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
might i recommend the dev post a changelog so that People what been fixed what's Been added whats been Implemented etc

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
I've fixed Kim's shower and been asked to steal a bottle of wine. I can't enter the restaurant, going to Kim's gets me sex in the shower and Pamela is not in. Tried the basement for anything (burglar clothes?) but no luck. Now I really am stuck.

Got it, side entrance to the restaurant. Sussed the next bit as well - forceful and down(clue).

Chaixas_games

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2017
We have temporarily stop updates of MILFS BUILDING for concentrate on our new game, CHUBBY HOLIDAYS (SPECIAL BBW GAME) ... It's a visual novel with original characters (not Honey select !!!).
You can download it on our website :

We hope you'll like it ...

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
We have temporarily stop updates of MILFS BUILDING for concentrate on our new game, CHUBBY HOLIDAYS (SPECIAL BBW GAME) ... It's a visual novel with original characters (not Honey select !!!).

I'm in with this game, chubby women have more meat in her bodies, but, i think some of this women have an ugly face, they can have a fat face but still be a little pretty. The blonde to me is hot as hell, the others, meh. Is just an opinion. Good luck with this new game.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017

I'm downloading your new game, but I'm still looking forward to the continuation of milf building.

Reactions: Demonmalera
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote