4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Ronnie17

May 11, 2018
I seem to have a problem finding the twins in the park. I got the ring back from the girl and she brings me back home after that I head to the park near the clothing store but I can't find the twins anywhere not do I find anyone in the park. The park is near dad's office right?

LWave

May 27, 2018
I'm in the library, looking for the massage book, I checked every shelf and I didn't find it...
On top of that, I took a look at the walkthroughs and the story isn't even the same, I'm in the library without having seen the nurse or I don't know what else, I'm totally lost.

Edit : In fact, for the ones who didn't find it either, go on the top right

voyant

May 26, 2018
I seem to have a problem finding the twins in the park. I got the ring back from the girl and she brings me back home after that I head to the park near the clothing store but I can't find the twins anywhere not do I find anyone in the park. The park is near dad's office right?
Go talk to sister first

YummyMonstah

Jun 9, 2018
Help. I'm stuck at the party where you need to get a card for you to go upstairs. But the home owner was blocking the back door and I can't step outside. I hope it's not a bug and I have no other reserve save files. Worst case scenario is that I'll have to start from the beginning.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
help i m stuck

Dat 4 in the WT after the scene with Sister it says go to ur fathers office but after i talk to the father i cant get to his office , It says "i dont need to go there" .

mio46

Mar 30, 2018
ASK

stuck

DAY 3

Teacher
go too school (can't start the lesson)?after the lesson use the ring on you teacher at the behest of your cockblock douche buddy. day3.PNG

Reactions: SamSanders87

Mjone

Jun 2, 2018
help i m stuck

Dat 4 in the WT after the scene with Sister it says go to ur fathers office but after i talk to the father i cant get to his office , It says "i dont need to go there" .
I think you talk to him at home or in the garage, can't really remember. But I'm pretty sure you don't walk to the office at least.

Nathan6

Jul 6, 2018
Game Info:
Updated
: 19 November, 2016
Developer:
Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Version: 1.0c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:

- - -
Thanks @Wolfregis & Pepé Le Pew[COLOR=rgb(255, 153, 0)]*[/COLOR]
*F95Edition made by Pepé Le Pew by slightly reducing image quality

Extra: -

View attachment 108831 View attachment 108832 View attachment 108833 View attachment 108834 View attachment 108835 View attachment 108836 View attachment 108837 View attachment 108838 View attachment 108839
I don't think this is the correct place to post this at all, but I am super new to these games and don't even know how to properly download the entire game. I joined discord to hopefully chat with someone to help me, but can't seem to chat on that either. Can someone please help me.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I don't think this is the correct place to post this at all, but I am super new to these games and don't even know how to properly download the entire game. I joined discord to hopefully chat with someone to help me, but can't seem to chat on that either. Can someone please help me.
To download the game just click on one of the link (i.e NOPY) and your browser will download the game.
Most of them are usually compressed so you need a program like 7zip to uncompressed them. After that just launch the program.

Nathan6

Jul 6, 2018
To download the game just click on one of the link (i.e NOPY) and your browser will download the game.
Most of them are usually compressed so you need a program like 7zip to uncompressed them. After that just launch the program.
The problem is I am running this on a Mac, through Wine, and for the movie scenes they aren't playing along with the audio. It sort of just times out for the duration of what should be the scene. I can run the .ogv files in VLC but I am not sure how I can run these within Wine so they play together. Any chance you could point me in the right direction?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes