Unity Abandoned Milf's Milk [v0.3] [HawtCreations]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
to the dev,
i was going to try your game, but the screen size and all that crap made me remove the game from my computer in less than 60 seconds,
from the descrition it sounds like it might be fun but nope.
good luck

Reactions: Aria.Mizu

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Possible bug... banging Rebecca in the kitchen, at time of orgasm the screen freezes up... please check

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
While this seems an interesting premise for a game, those screenshots scared me. I don't know why, but the uncanny valley is just too much for me in them. It's like a Junji Ito manga. It will haunt my nightmares...

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
Nope nope and nope. For fuck sakes at least try and put some effort into the game and graphics

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
game has potential if he add better graphics and more babe like that Rebecca,
but that Rebecca milf is op....

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Come on Dev... text speak??? Are you totally illiterate? Have some respect for the people wanting to play the game! Pure laziness on your part.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Jesus, what is wrong with this game? It's unplayable. Technically! I'm fine with messy dialogue, but how the hell is it OK for the click to take action after 10 seconds?
Edit: I don't know if unity's the engine to go with in any given situation anymore..

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Well at least new version start working on my PC but it's crashed with white screen on 2nd sex scene with Rebecca.
Btw is there any button for cam rotation? Otherwise it's kinda strange for 3D game haven't it.

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Wow.

I can't really explain it, but as they say "A picture paints 1000 words"

1602660949908.png

I... am at a loss.

There I was thinking to myself "Ok, so it's a a little rough around the edges, give it a chance", but as the moments crept on by from scene to scene it just... got worse.

I think there is someone here who is really technically able, the game functions and has a map, and the models are there, and they have some animations, the ingredients are all there - this game just needs more time to cook, I think.

The potential is there, at the moment it is a little hard to see, but it's there.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
game has potential if he add better graphics and more babe like that Rebecca,
but that Rebecca milf is op....
She is not a MILF. She is the same age as the MC. I agree on the graphics. The navigation needs to be seen to as well. At least the Engrish has been corrected.

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
Despite the...mixed reviews in this thread, I really would like to try it on account of the thick redhead.
But seriously, the window size thing is a complete fucking deal breaker. Fix that before anything else.

Reactions: libertypics
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes