Unity Abandoned Milf's Milk [v0.3] [HawtCreations]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Wow.

I can't really explain it, but as they say "A picture paints 1000 words"

View attachment 857173

I... am at a loss.

There I was thinking to myself "Ok, so it's a a little rough around the edges, give it a chance", but as the moments crept on by from scene to scene it just... got worse.

I think there is someone here who is really technically able, the game functions and has a map, and the models are there, and they have some animations, the ingredients are all there - this game just needs more time to cook, I think.

The potential is there, at the moment it is a little hard to see, but it's there.
THANK YOU for making me NOT download this game, was just about to even though most people complained about graphics and shit, but what you just posted made my dick crawl in like a turtlehead in pure fear.

Reactions: Emmitudo

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
THANK YOU for making me NOT download this game, was just about to even though most people complained about graphics and shit, but what you just posted made my dick crawl in like a turtlehead in pure fear.
Just the screenshots did that for me, that picture is even more horrifying than the screenshots...

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
... so reading the thread more the Rebecca woman is the MC's age and isn't a milf
... and there's no lactation tag or planned note so, unless she's pouring a 2% jug on herself no one's mentioned, there's no milk

... why name it "Milf's Milk" of all names? And the dev has abandoned other games?

I want this to live up to it's potential but the skeptic in me says uh oh...

Chalaman

Apr 19, 2024
A 0.4 build version is in the itch.io page:

Also are a 0.4.1 version for $10

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes