Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py MILFs of Sunville! - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [S2 v5.02 Extras][L7team]

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hey, thanks for the help.

Just tried this and it works. All the images are decrypted but the animation videos are still not visible.
The game when launched shows me "Activated" in the bottom left.

Any thoughts on this?
The way to solve this is to be a patron to the developer. Otherwise, you have to wait until the next release

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
Currently, the old mod cheat button is blocked. So I made a new concept of cheating money here. Before going to bed and dreaming, you will have the choice to add money. The only way to do it is to put the file into game/Quests/MLS/EP1_03 folder. Let me know if all you guys have trouble
Did not work for me, the cheat button dose nothing.

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
did you install the file correctly?
yes i did, the mod is working inm terms of walkthrough feature but not the cheat part, also i try in use it in bedroom at night before sleep because their is know trigger asking me if i want to add money of anything like that, I am at a loss what else to do at this point, please advise.

UPDATE: its fine, I got the option to show up at last while going to sleep, i have gone sleep many times before so dont know why it started now and not before, but their add money option is now showing so thats good for now, but something better needs to be inplace for the future to be more effective. anyway thanks!!

Last edited:

TurboGaming1

Aug 27, 2022
View attachment 1702136

Overview:
Multimod for Milfs of Sunville

Updated: 02/04/2023
Game/Creator: Milfs of Sunville/ L7team
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 9.00 Extras
Game Version: 9.00 Extras
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Attention:

Warning:
Download:

View attachment 1702025 View attachment 1702027 View attachment 1702033 View attachment 1702037 View attachment 1702061 View attachment 1936927 View attachment 1936928
UPDATE?

Reactions: rayyy69

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Read info in the OP carefully and you will find that modder has clearly written there that he will only update mod if a new extra version is released.
I missed the message, so I came here to find out before joining the ranks of people who are going to say stupid stuff. Thanks for the info, bro! Appreciate it!

Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
but there will be onme?? it said final season 1
Even so for now here it still leaked only normal version and this game have always two version with each update on patreon so one standard version for lower tiers and extra version for higher tiers.
And since modder does not want to make his mod for both versions, he decided to update his mod only for each new extra version of the game and since this second version has not yet been leaked here, you just have to be patient and wait for someone to share it and then for modder to update his mod to this version.

Reactions: MalEl and Takkertje

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
I'm getting the following error message right after I get the call from Ms. Morris in the morning:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 100, in script call
call process_hooks("enter_scene", scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_13 #хук вызывается после входа на сцену и отрисовки (как autorun)
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 405, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Characters/Bed_Management.rpy", line 64, in script call
call process_hooks("before_sleep_actions", "global") from _rcall_process_hooks_56
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP1_07/EP17_Quests.rpy", line 56, in script call
call changeDayTime("morning") from _rcall_changeDayTime_59
File "game/00_Functions/06_init_python_user.rpy", line 73, in script call
call expression "changeDayTime_" + day_time + "_hooks"
One third removed.
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP1_10/EP110_Quests.rpy", line 61, in script call
call ep10_dialogues3_college_morris_1() from _rcall_ep10_dialogues3_college_morris_1
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP1_10/ep10_dialogues3_college_morris.rpy", line 31, in script call
call phone_outgoing_call("Morris", "morris_chat1") from _rcall_phone_outgoing_call_25
File "game/Phone/phone_controller.rpy", line 139, in script call
call expression outgoing_chat_name
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'morris_chat1'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Season-1
Thu May 25 16:19:06 2023
```

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I'm getting the following error message right after I get the call from Ms. Morris in the morning:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 100, in script call
call process_hooks("enter_scene", scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_13 #хук вызывается после входа на сцену и отрисовки (как autorun)
File "game/Characters/Bed_Management.rpy", line 64, in script call
call process_hooks("before_sleep_actions", "global") from _rcall_process_hooks_56
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP1_07/EP17_Quests.rpy", line 56, in script call
call changeDayTime("morning") from _rcall_changeDayTime_59
File "game/00_Functions/06_init_python_user.rpy", line 73, in script call
call expression "changeDayTime_" + day_time + "_hooks"
One third removed.
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP1_10/EP110_Quests.rpy", line 61, in script call
call ep10_dialogues3_college_morris_1() from _rcall_ep10_dialogues3_college_morris_1
File "game/Quests/MLS/EP1_10/ep10_dialogues3_college_morris.rpy", line 31, in script call
call phone_outgoing_call("Morris", "morris_chat1") from _rcall_phone_outgoing_call_25
File "game/Phone/phone_controller.rpy", line 139, in script call
call expression outgoing_chat_name
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'morris_chat1'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Season-1
Thu May 25 16:19:06 2023
```
Well ... it's not surprising when you're using an old mod that hasn't been updated yet, and it's obvious you installed it with latest version of the game S1 v10.

So I recommend in the future you read carefully description in the OP about for which version of the game mod is for.
Mod Version: 9.00 Extras
Game Version: 9.00 Extras

• Angry
Reactions: ElPiti

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
They only update when the extended version comes out, it even says it in the OP.

Attention:

I will update after the extra version is released. Don't ask me to update the normal version
Will there be an extra version tho? Because it seems like season 1 is done with this update

mkiruc

Jan 11, 2018
i was install and same error. can you upload original script file. because i delete zip file. :( thx