Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py MILFs of Sunville! - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [S2 v5.02 Extras][L7team]

Demonic_Hero

Apr 29, 2022
can someone please help me, i am trying to click on cheat button after clicking phone, i can see the the cheat button but i can't click on it.
Thank you.

Demonic_Hero

Apr 29, 2022
okay, that makes sense. I will add it in the future release. In this version, money status is quite unnecessary because I add a choice you can see all scenes of Becky without losing money. I also plan to add the submenu too. But I think you have to wait for the next release. I'm quite exhausted after updating 3 mods in one day, especially this one

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
They only update when the extended version comes out, it even says it in the OP.

Attention:

I will update after the extra version is released. Don't ask me to update the normal version
extended is the version with sex scenes added but they are behind cheat code so what's the meaning on waiting the SE or extended version at this point?? it would be worth waiting if it wil let us see the new sex scenes..but this is not thew case i guess

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
extended is the version with sex scenes added but they are behind cheat code so what's the meaning on waiting the SE or extended version at this point?? it would be worth waiting if it wil let us see the new sex scenes..but this is not thew case i guess
You should be asking the person who makes the mod, I was just merely stating what they have posted in the "OP".

s1 final now
Extra version is out finally, hopefully soon for the mod
Just so you know, the extra stuff is not unlocked with this mod, you will still need the activation crack that unlocks the "extra" version.

Reactions: pedro89

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You should be asking the person who makes the mod, I was just merely stating what they have posted in the "OP".

Just so you know, the extra stuff is not unlocked with this mod, you will still need the activation crack that unlocks the "extra" version.
that's why i asked this in here , on mod topic and not in the other forum game topic...so what's the meaning of waiting for the extended verasion ,a s i asked before?? if the only difference is behind an actual code that isn't even provided by the mod.. i'm wondering what's up with all this?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
sp whjat's the meaning of waiting for the extended verasion ,a s i asked before?? if the only difference is behind an actual code that isn't even provided by the mod.. i'm wondering what's up with all this?
Again, I do not know, that is not my decision, you would need to ask LaikDink why they prefer to wait for the extra version.

As I said before, I was relaying what was posted in the "OP" nothing more nothing less.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Again, I do not know, that is not my decision, you would need to ask LaikDink why they prefer to wait for the extra version.

As I said before, I was relaying what was posted in the "OP" nothing more nothing less.
yea i know..thanks , hopefully he will give us acue about this...the difference it's only the bonus scene that are hardlocked by the codes , rights?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yea i know..thanks , hopefully he will give us acue about this...the difference it's only the bonus scene that are hardlocked by the codes , rights?
Yes, afaik, so you will still need to wait for the activation/crack to be updated to even see those "extra" bits.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
they will be psopted on here too?
They will be posted in the game thread if/when updated, they usually take a few days to a week or more to get updated, sometimes never (with some games). It is more or less a waiting game, just like waiting for the extra version.

Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
They will be posted in the game thread if/when updated, they usually take a few days to a week or more to get updated, sometimes never (with some games). It is more or less a waiting game, just like waiting for the extra version.
many thanks for help me

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 1702136

Overview:
Multimod for Milfs of Sunville

Updated: 02/04/2023
Game/Creator: Milfs of Sunville/ L7team
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: Season 1 v10.00 Extras
Game Version: Season 1 v10.00 Extras
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Attention:

Warning:
Download:

View attachment 1702025 View attachment 1702027 View attachment 1702033 View attachment 1702037 View attachment 1702061 View attachment 1936927 View attachment 1936928
Updated to Season 1 final